Bill Self - Splurge Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Self - Splurge Magazine

Q and A at the end of the article, Self talks about Marshall and a future match up with the Shocks.

Re: Bill Self - Splurge Magazine

Originally posted by mulligan
    Q and A at the end of the article, Self talks about Marshall and a future match up with the Shocks.
    Can we get a quote, a link, or are we left to wonder what was said? :good:
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"I think Gregg (Marshall) has done a great job with the program. He has really laid a great foundation over the past 2 years and I know they are going to be fighting for NCAA tournament bids real soon"
      On matchup with Shockers:

Bill definitely sees one in the future. "Right now, probably not, but I think in two or three years it might happen."

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
        "I think Gregg (Marshall) has done a great job with the program. He has really laid a great foundation over the past 2 years and I know they are going to be fighting for NCAA tournament bids real soon"

Bill definitely sees one in the future. "Right now, probably not, but I think in two or three years it might happen."
        http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/...8#/5310c3a8/12
        Whoop-dee frickin doo

Comment

[quote="Downtown Shocker Brown"]
          Here we go again. :roll:

Comment

Nice rug.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
              Nice rug.
              And the 5 o'clock shadow makes him look a little like Don Johnson. :)

Comment

Splurge! magazine?

LOL!

You mean the rag that sits on the grocery store free racks next to the Penny Power and Gastric Bypass ads? The circular that's about half-filled with fantastic pictures of some of the Wichita's finest narcissistic citizens "out on the town"?

It would make fantastic paper media for toilet paper use, but the glossy finish just doesn't get it done.

Come to think of it, a lot of the above makes me think of KU, so I guess it's a fitting similarity and article feature.

Comment

LOL I'll believe it when I see it...but I do think this is the first time I've ever seen him give a length of time (2-3 years). Not that I think that makes it even remotely close to happening LOL.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Of course it might happen in two or three years. In the NCAA tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
                      Splurge! magazine?

LOL!

You mean the rag that sits on the grocery store free racks next to the Penny Power and Gastric Bypass ads? The circular that's about half-filled with fantastic pictures of some of the Wichita's finest narcissistic citizens "out on the town"?

It would make fantastic paper media for toilet paper use, but the glossy finish just doesn't get it done.

Come to think of it, a lot of the above makes me think of KU, so I guess it's a fitting similarity and article feature.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Thanks.

Billy looks like he's had a long, rough summer in west Texas or somewhere.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas

Of course it might happen in two or three years. In the NCAA tournament.
                          You read between the lines.

+1.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

nice taliban on coach self.

Comment

Perhaps a NCAA meeting was what Self was thinking but it appears there is a good relationship between Self and Marshall. It could lead to a scheduled game.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                              X