No announcement yet.

Any Burley impressions from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was somewhat impressed by Bret Michael's play.... and I think Don Hall was too. At one point, Bret made basket and Don Hall said "basket by Burley", and with mic in hand, GM responded with "that was Bret Michael".

Comment

Originally posted by Shock-Til-U-Drop
      I was somewhat impressed by Bret Michael's play.... and I think Don Hall was too. At one point, Bret made basket and Don Hall said "basket by Burley", and with mic in hand, GM responded with "that was Bret Michael".
      Wow! We are going to have "nothin' but a good time" with Bret Michaels, lead singer of the group Poison on our team this year.

I am just giving you a hard time Til-U Drop, I couldn't resist it.

:goshocks:
      "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
      --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

What happend to BB's dad. I think his handle was Lowe. He was giving us some inside scoops.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
          What happend to BB's dad. I think his handle was Lowe. He was giving us some inside scoops.

:wsu_posters:
          The "Marshall" probably got wind of what was going on, and sent Festus to lay down the law concerning spreading inside information.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockair
            Originally posted by Shock-Til-U-Drop
            Wow! We are going to have "nothin' but a good time" with Bret Michaels, lead singer of the group Poison on our team this year.

I am just giving you a hard time Til-U Drop, I couldn't resist it.

:goshocks:
            I guess I should have phrased that as "... impressed by the play of Bret Michael", so as to not create such confussion.

Comment

That's alright Til-U-Drop, I keep teasing my wife that he is from the band Poison even though she knows better. Does anybody think that Bret Michael looks a little like Blake Ahearn? At least with my semi-poor vision and sitting in the 17th row, I thought that he reminded me a little bit of Ahearn.

:o
              "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
              --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

Other than he had a burr haircut like Ahearn and built similiar, but that is all.
                Michaels has a quickness, Ahearn didn't.

Comment

Working...
                X