No announcement yet.

five year goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Marshall to leave before JS. JS is a very good AD. I want him to be able to hire another coach for us before he leaves. I'm suprised he hasnt gotten a better job.

Comment

I was bored and started going though some older pages of post and came across this thread. Wsu better do alot better these next 2 years to meet expectations. I have a good feeling they will.....
      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

allow me to get my Joe Morgan on.

Consistency

Comment

I guess our expectations were too high. Hopefully we will be able to get one MVC title and one NCAA appearances in the 5 year period.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989
            I guess our expectations were too high. Hopefully we will be able to get one MVC title and one NCAA appearances in the 5 year period.
            If we were talking about baseball or volleyball, then 3-5 invites to the NCAA tourney would be achieved. :D
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I'd like to see some WSU graduates (or even early leavers) making it into the NBA, so we have some legacy guys to follow.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

1) 2 Valley Champioships
                2) Make the Big Dance 3 times, with at least 1 win each time.
                3) Graduate our players.
                4) At least 4 20+ win seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                  Originally posted by shox1989
                  If we were talking about baseball or volleyball, then 3-5 invites to the NCAA tourney would be achieved. :D

You are quite right.

Comment

These predictions were based on having the same coach which didn't happen. The point is moot.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                      These predictions were based on having the same coach which didn't happen. The point is moot.
                      I'm actually pretty sure this topic was made just before Marshall's first season, after he was hired.

Comment

Baring any unfortunate circumstances (injuries, etc.) the forthcoming two years should definitely reap some fruit.

Comment

Working...
                        X