ESPN Summer Shootaround

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Summer Shootaround

Get some run from Andy Katz on the Shocks matchup with Pitt in the CBE.

"Gregg Marshall just needed time to put his imprint on the Shockers."

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

A little over halfway down the page in the sidebar.

well thats a nice change from "Hey dumbass you could have had the South Carolina job but you went to that school in the wheatfields that my boyfriend just left"

ok im paraphrasing but seriously I leer at his 180

Comment

I get so sick of every national column written about WSU, the writer has to use the term 'shocks', or 'shocker' as a 'play on words' for our mascot like they're the first ones to ever come up with such a humorous take. geez.

Comment

I have actually always liked Andy Katz. He wrote a lot about WSU before, during and after our Sweet 16 run in 2006. He was also very quick to eat his words last year after we beat Siena because before the tournament he said we did not have a chance to win a game in Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me
          I get so sick of every national column written about WSU, the writer has to use the term 'shocks', or 'shocker' as a 'play on words' for our mascot like they're the first ones to ever come up with such a humorous take. geez.
          the same thought crossed my mind while reading that.
          That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Re: ESPN Summer Shootaround

Originally posted by Anthroshock
            Get some run from Andy Katz on the Shocks matchup with Pitt in the CBE.

"Gregg Marshall just needed time to put his imprint on the Shockers."

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

A little over halfway down the page in the sidebar.
            OK - the "Games the committee will be watching" section just drives me crazy when Tulsa, Utah St, BJ St have games against the likes of Duke, Georgetown, Michigan etc etc.

WHY can't we get them to play us at the SH'IBA?

f'aaarrrggghhh !!!
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
            X