Altman podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altman podcast

LOL Even Altman takes some digs at HCGM at the beginning of his interview. NOT A RIVALRY!

Only have to listen to the first little bit to catch it.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Wow, not a rivalry at all. I cannot wait for the Shox to destroy those guys!

Comment

Comment

Love it ASM. Dana "Kip" Altman

Comment

Hard to listen too with those two third rate announcers.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Ole whiny boy Piggy SUUEEEEYy talking about someone else craving attention? Classic! What a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
              What a tool.
              I believe you have stumbled upon the right word. :yes:

Comment

Sorry, just can't force myself to listen to anyone from cretin.

Comment

"Napoleon, don't be jealous that you don't have a timekeeper that will delay the clock for you... Besides we both know I'm training to be a cagefighter."
                  andymooredesign.com

MTXE, SHOX!

Comment

I'd like to remind Diana how little attention he craves the next time he parades down the sidelines, crying to the officials.

It really is funny to see how third-rate that whole school is (coaches, fans, et all) behind the scenes.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                      I'd like to remind Diana how little attention he craves the next time he parades down the sidelines, crying to the officials.

It really is funny to see how third-rate that whole school is (coaches, fans, et all) behind the scenes.
                      Ya, whats funny is they try to act like they are such high class, yet everything about the BJ is third rate (clock operator, coach, players, sweater vest wearing tool wanna be website entrepreneurs, fans, etc...).

Comment

Seriously, I hope we beat them like a drum this year, here, there, St. Louis anywhere any time BRING US SOME BLUE BIRD MEAT!

Comment

I still have a T-shirt that has a Wu Shock with blue feathers scattered around with the caption "Bluejay-Tastes like chicken."

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                            I still have a T-shirt that has a Wu Shock with blue feathers scattered around with the caption "Bluejay-Tastes like chicken."
                            I have that one too...and will NEVER part with it!
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I found this funny, there is a movie coming out called "Out of Omaha"

The Co Producer is a man named Dana Altman!
                              Could this be their future?

:yahoo: 8) :posterwsu:
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X