Top 10 MVC Sophomores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 MVC Sophomores

Here's an article about the top 10 sophomores in the league this year.

At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.
    Visit the site with the most in-depth coverage of the Missouri Valley -- http://www.examiner.com/missouri-val...al/joseph-book

Follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/mvcexaminerjoe

Sophomores

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Good list. Keep up the good work.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

em,

Your writing is improving with each article, well done. Can't really take exception with any of your selections except possibly Nick Evans in place of Garrett. Evans may not (emphasis on may) have the upside of Stutz, but I'd be willing to bet he has a bigger impact this season...my hopes and wishes not withstanding.

Comment

Nice article. Just wait until 2010-2011, when WSU will have 2 7'0 guys. People will start thinking we have a big man 'tree' in Wichita where they DO actually grow on trees! :clap:

:posterwu:

Comment

Best backcourts in midwest, I like the sound of that!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Yeah, I would say there are 2 or 3 players that could take Stutz's place. He does have the potential, but after starting strong the first couple games he had a very hard time after that last year. I think a couple other guys are probably further along RIGHT NOW. However, once Stutz reaches even half of his potential then we can start talking.

Other than that, hard to argue too many of those. I know alot of MVC fans will question Kyles also, but he finished pretty strong at the end of the year, so I can understand that one.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Must be a WSU homie since only one cretin player made only the honorable mention list. Its NOT a rivalry......Just pure hate on my part.

Comment

And the best thing about Sophomores is they become Juniors!

A similar article next year should undoubtedly have multiple Shockers listed as well, barring any unforseen redshirts or injuries.

Of course this has been projected numerous times on this board, but should they continue to improve and develop as expected, the All Conference Honors will be littered with Shockers in the years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                    Must be a WSU homie since only one cretin player made only the honorable mention list. Its NOT a rivalry......Just pure hate on my part.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever

Fortunately Matt is there to step in and play God. Seriously though, those guys are bringing me back from the edge. I may have to send them flowers.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose

Ya, how dare the list not include the VAUNTED Antwhine Young! I love to see the BJ meltdown. It is priceless. And, we even got a Matttttty PP high and mighty response. What a d-bag. And oh ya, it's not a rivalry...right? Anyone else notice the only players/coach they had a problem with were the Shockers. Hmmm...

Comment

You guys nailed it.

It's hilarious to watch em cry. It's also fun to see an innocent Top 10 sophomore thread turn into a thread that involves something that eats at em all day long.... us.

Definitely not a rivalry.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm just doing my job...

:)
                              Visit the site with the most in-depth coverage of the Missouri Valley -- http://www.examiner.com/missouri-val...al/joseph-book

Follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/mvcexaminerjoe

Comment

Working...
                              X