Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Shockwave blog

Latest blog from Sullentrop:

Not a WHOLE lot of info obviously. But Hamilton sounds like an exciting player!

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Re: Latest Shockwave blog

Originally posted by shockerfan
    But Hamilton sounds like an exciting player!
    Haven't you been listening to me for the past year??? Jerome is going to be a fan favorite and A LOT of fun to watch over the next 4-5 years.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Looks like there was a false rumor of Johnny Coy dropping basketball.

I certainly agree with Sub about Hamilton due to the video of AAU games I saw last year.
      In the fast lane

Comment

I watched the individual workouts last thursday and Gabe Blair and Hamilton put on a "Dunk-a-thon" each having several where their elbows were above the rim. I predict we will have more dunks that the last three years put togeather. :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters: :wsu_posters:

Comment

There is an awful lot to get excited about in that blog report. Coaches are usually pretty reserved and understated when providing comments about there teams and players to the press. It is very hard not to get excited when you get these kind of reports and these kind of comments from HCGM.

:goshocks:

Comment

Working...
          X