Some fresh meat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fresh meat...

The Valley will be bloody again this year...hopefully....hopefully the conference pulls out some big wins in the nonconference schedule.

The Redbirds haven't done themselves any favors in terms of scheduling strength so let's hope that they don't do well in conference play. I'm hoping that the teams that come up with the biggest nonconference wins also come up big in conference play.

Re: Some fresh meat...

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
    http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/

The Valley will be bloody again this year...hopefully....hopefully the conference pulls out some big wins in the nonconference schedule.

The Redbirds haven't done themselves any favors in terms of scheduling strength so let's hope that they don't do well in conference play. I'm hoping that the teams that come up with the biggest nonconference wins also come up big in conference play.
    I've said it before and I will say it again, two things why KU Assistant Coach Tim Jankovich oops, I mean ISU head coach schedules soft. He thinks he can get away with the KU type of home game scheduling there at ISU, and two, he is trying to rack up as many consecutive 20 win seasons to make his resume look good so he can bounce as quickly as possible to a BCS program.

Weak.

Comment

Good to see the Shox continuing the series with Long Beach...especially since I'll likely be living out that way by then. :good:

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox

I've said it before and I will say it again, two things why KU Assistant Coach Tim Jankovich oops, I mean ISU head coach schedules soft. He thinks he can get away with the KU type of home game scheduling there at ISU, and two, he is trying to rack up as many consecutive 20 win seasons to make his resume look good so he can bounce as quickly as possible to a BCS program.

Weak.
        After two "successful" seasons of the Jank, I'd say that the Redbirds have proven almost zero.

Comment

Working...
        X