Happy Birthday, PJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, PJ

A happy 23rd birthday to the Cooz today (heard that on KNSS this morning).

Looks like Cooz is ready to make his 24th year on the planet a special one.

Best wishes to a Great Shocker. Have a great day and an even better year.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

I remember coach Marshall saying that over the PA last night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :poster_cooz:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      I remember coach Marshall saying that over the PA last night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :poster_cooz:
      I did not catch that last night, but I was really struggling with the garble coming out of the sound system.

Comment

I wasn't there - is the audio worse than last year? I remember last year the first game after they installed the auxiliary speakers for the upper reaches (where I sit) and it made it possible for the first time to hear, except of course when the din of the crowd was at its max.

It makes me wonder if someone, who thinks they know sound reinforcement for large spaces, started monkeying around with the settings. Sounds like the AD needs to have their audio company back out to fix whatever some pinhead messed up.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Even a pinhead should be able to handle it. With a sound system like we have, it should have a sophisticated equalizer which has presets on it, and once you set it to 'stadium' it should be okay.

No one has mentioned the 'Wheat' being on the court this year. It still should be Wushox though.

I thought PJ added some 'arc' to his shots .... LOL He is still 'rifling' them in, but he is looking good.

Comment

Maybe the sound system was tweeked for VB matches, since there typically aren't people up top.

PJ is really 23? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
              Maybe the sound system was tweeked for VB matches, since there typically aren't people up top.

PJ is really 23? Wow.
              Remember that PJ is in his 5th year after redshirting his 1st year.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock

PJ is really 23? Wow.
                It's not worth a darn at the VB matches either IMHO.

Comment

Feliz Cumpleanos dun

Comment

Name the last Shocker that committed his heart, mind, body and soul to WSU for 5 years?

Comment

Paul Miller

Comment

:poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :drum:
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                          Name the last Shocker that committed his heart, mind, body and soul to WSU for 5 years?
                          Paul Miller
                          And look how he turned out.
                          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Cooz Rocks!!!!!!! Happy BD PJ!!!!!!! And many more!!!!!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Paul Miller

And anyone would have a hard time coming up with better poster men for Shocker Athletics. Good solid young men, outstanding performers and ready to take on the world. What else can you expect from your student athletes?

Bottom line, we need more Paul Millers and PJ Cousinards.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Working...
                              X