St. Louis Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis Hotel

I know it's early, but thought I would let the early planners on shockernet know about a good deal on a hotel for the MVC Tournament.

The old Hampton Inn at Union Station has been bought by Drury Inn and if you book through the Drury site they are offering rooms for $84.99 a night on the Friday and Saturday night of the tournament.

The hotel is not a Drury Inn, it is branded under the Pear Tree Inn name, but it is ran by Drury. It is only about two blocks from Union Station and about five blocks from the ScottTrade Center.

The hotel offers free parking, free breakfast and a free happy hour. Not bad for $84.99. Plus it is an easy walk to the games.

Here is a link to the hotel.

not a bad deal, but I love staying at the Westin with the team
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

what about KC hotels. We are going for the tourny....any talk of where the team might stay???

Comment

are there any sporting women nearby?

Comment

Re: St. Louis Hotel

Originally posted by shocks771
          I know it's early, but thought I would let the early planners on shockernet know about a good deal on a hotel for the MVC Tournament.

The old Hampton Inn at Union Station has been bought by Drury Inn and if you book through the Drury site they are offering rooms for $84.99 a night on the Friday and Saturday night of the tournament.

The hotel is not a Drury Inn, it is branded under the Pear Tree Inn name, but it is ran by Drury. It is only about two blocks from Union Station and about five blocks from the ScottTrade Center.

The hotel offers free parking, free breakfast and a free happy hour. Not bad for $84.99. Plus it is an easy walk to the games.

https://wwwc.druryhotels.com/Propert...?Property=0064
          That is an excellent deal. I have stayed there before and it is just fine. Not luxury, but what the hell. I was hardly ever in the room. I seem to recall that we paid around $115-$120.

When I was there, a restaurant and bar was on the lower level. It offered a shuttle to the games. It worked out great. Dropped us at the front door of Savvis and picked us up at the front door. It was free. It was colder than the proverbial well digger. It worked out well.

Knowing Drury, they probably have made some nice improvements to the property, which I surmise includes a hot breakfast in the rate.

Teresa and I are staying at the Drury Union Station. Teresa really likes it there. Drury does a nice job in property management.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Re: St. Louis Hotel

Originally posted by shocks771

https://wwwc.druryhotels.com/Propert...?Property=0064
            that is a hell of a deal for downtown st louis, and you get free parking and breakfast. Considered it booked, thanks alot
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
              Just across the bridge in E. St. Louis. But, I would advise taking your Glock and flack jacket with you. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
                Originally posted by ABC
                Just across the bridge in E. St. Louis. But, I would advise taking your Glock and flack jacket with you. :D
                I don't think I would go that light.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

HEY SHOCKS771....
                  Thats a great rate.
                  What promo code do I use?
                  I can't get that rate without it.

Comment

Originally posted by shockersince71
                    HEY SHOCKS771....
                    Thats a great rate.
                    What promo code do I use?
                    I can't get that rate without it.
                    I just checked online and it was still showing $84.99 per night on Friday March 5th and Saturday March 6th and $89.99 for Thursday March 4th. You don't have to use any promo code. Just go to this link https://wwws.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx and look up the Pear Tree Inn Union Station in St. Louis, MO.

Comment

My bad...
                      The rate came up just like you said.
                      I'm booked for two!
                      Lets go Shocks!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X