Texas Tech game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Tech game

Texas Tech's return game will be on December 19.
    In the fast lane

Good, because this game should be played at CKA!

Comment

i know everyone is excited for the new arena and for the shox to play a game there. and there are alot of benefits to it but i personally wouldnt mind if they didnt play there and only played at koch. gurantee it will always have more of a homecourt advantage with all fans being mostly wsu fans and our players knowing the surroundings more. and for me personally being a season ticket holder just means another ticket i have to buy bc it wont be included in the normal home game tickets.

Comment

and i believe the tcu game is december 13th if im not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
          i know everyone is excited for the new arena and for the shox to play a game there. and there are alot of benefits to it but i personally wouldnt mind if they didnt play there and only played at koch. gurantee it will always have more of a homecourt advantage with all fans being mostly wsu fans and our players knowing the surroundings more. and for me personally being a season ticket holder just means another ticket i have to buy bc it wont be included in the normal home game tickets.
          I believe though if we want to be able to hold an NCAA tourny first/second round you have to host at least one NCAA game in the stadium your trying to get the tourny in.

But i do agree with you i definately would love to see every game played in the CKA!
          Shox-4-Life

Comment

CKA

The atmosphere at CKA is great during a game. I have concerns whether IBA will reflect the same type of atmosphere during a game. (Bowl effect vs.
            a rectangle effect). Sound resonates in CKA.

If we play a 'conference' game at IBA in January, it would have to be Creighton or Southern Illinois to have the drawing power needed, IMO.

Comment

CKA this year. IBA should be used to entice higher profile non-conference teams to go a 1 for 1 if possible.

Comment

Working...
              X