Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those crazy in-home visits

Some funny anecdotes:

Get NCAA Men's College Basketball news, scores, stats, poll rankings & more for your favorite college teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

This coach didn't want his name out there and I don't blame him. He walks into an in-home visit and can't hold it in. He's got to go to the bathroom real bad and goes upstairs. There's just one problem: There's no toilet paper anywhere. He proceeds to use a towel in the bathroom and attempts to flush it down the toilet. Needless to say, the toilet clogs up and it's a messy scene within seconds. The coach runs downstairs and says to his head coach, "We've got to get out of here. We're not getting this kid.

Comment

Those were funny!!! Good read ...

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog

This coach didn't want his name out there and I don't blame him. He walks into an in-home visit and can't hold it in. He's got to go to the bathroom real bad and goes upstairs. There's just one problem: There's no toilet paper anywhere. He proceeds to use a towel in the bathroom and attempts to flush it down the toilet. Needless to say, the toilet clogs up and it's a messy scene within seconds. The coach runs downstairs and says to his head coach, "We've got to get out of here. We're not getting this kid.
        Sounds like Dana Altman to me....
        Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Funny:

Texas A&M assistant Scott Spinelli recently landed from a flight and was set to meet his head coach, Mark Turgeon, at a home for a visit. He forgot a pair of dress socks and didn't want to go into the home without socks. He didn't have much time, so

he stopped at a Walgreen's near the house. There were no colored socks. Then he went to CVS. Nothing except for women's trouser socks. Spinelli walked into the house with a nice pair of women's trouser socks around his ankles. "I couldn't go in and disrespect the family without socks," he said. "So I had to wear either women's trouser socks or nylons. I didn't have a choice."

Comment

Working...
          X