No announcement yet.

2010 Player Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If time travel was possible, March '09 David Kyles would trample November '08 David Kyles in a one-on-one game. Other than name, number, and hairstyle, you'd be hard pressed to tell they were the same dude.

Fast forward another 7 months, October '09 David Kyles is dunking all over himself, and November '08 David Kyles is filling water bottles. Or something.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I think last season players will gel this year, and mix in the new players and we will have some exciting play from this year's team.

David K. is certainly a part of that. His athleticism shone through last year, and he has tremendous upside to his game. He stood out at times last year, look for more of the same this coming year. He is more of a B+ player.

Our team this coming year has a great mix of guards to play, and the 3 spot too. We should be pretty solid on both lines that are played. I am looking forward to more playmaking by the guards, and assists.

Comment

I agree with Kyles. He didn't really get what it took to play at the college level until about 2/3s to 3/4 into the season. I expect to really see him have a good season this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH
          I agree with Kyles. He didn't really get what it took to play at the college level until about 2/3s to 3/4 into the season. I expect to really see him have a good season this year.
          I agree, but he didn't look out of place against Georgetown.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Hey SirShoxalot,

Do you think it is funny to make fun of Rainbows United??? Have you ever been around to see how much these kids enjoy playing?

I'm sure you were just trying to make a joke, but you are the kind of people we need to get involved in Rainbows, you would be amazed at how much you could like yourself.

Comment

I think Kyles is capable of becoming our best guard over time.....even of having a better year than Murry, though I don't like comparing one against the other...we are fortunate to have the two of them and both are very talented....Maybe I should just say that both are capable of having big games and being great players in this league

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                If time travel was possible, March '09 David Kyles would trample November '08 David Kyles in a one-on-one game. Other than name, number, and hairstyle, you'd be hard pressed to tell they were the same dude.

Fast forward another 7 months, October '09 David Kyles is dunking all over himself, and November '08 David Kyles is filling water bottles. Or something.
                Time travel is possible; it happens all the time, goes in only one direction and goes forward at a steady rate of one day per day. :D
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

If the projections of this years players is accurate than WSU would appear to be a title contender. Last year AJ Hawkins was projected to be a big time addition. Even Collegehoops.net echoed that belief. Unfortunately, that didn't work out so well. Hopefully, the projections are a little more accurate this year. Fortunately, there are more possibilities this year, which almost seems to insure putting a good team on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                  X