Mid major coaching rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
    Dana Altman is in my opinion very overrated, it doesnt mean anything if you cant get past the first round of the tournament. Id put Barry Swinson up there hes done some awesome things with the MSU Program if you ask me, and has def recieved the shaft in the last two years.

Seton Hall over MSU You gotta be kiddin me.
    You want to rip altman for making the ncaa and losing first round and yet you want to praise hinson for failing to even get msu to the ncaa? Your logic is beyond me. yeah msu got screwed but if your msu and you know there is always a chance of that, then you better do more than enough.

Comment

I suppose the real question is:

Would Creighton have got in the last 2 years if they had had MSU's record??

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
        I suppose the real question is:

Would Creighton have got in the last 2 years if they had had MSU's record??
        Yes.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You cant debate that the bears have taken the shaft the last two years....

I wasnt saying swenson is a better coach than altman, just that hes one of the better mid major coaches.

and sub god is right.

Its just unbelievable the year we went to the sweet 16 MSU was like 22nd in rpi..... and didnt make the tournament.
          "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
          CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

The bears haven't gotten far because they're godless killing machines

sorry, I couldn't help it

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
              The bears haven't gotten far because they're godless killing machines

sorry, I couldn't help it

There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Working...
              X