More blackout memories...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More blackout memories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VERTAKXmac .. Great video!
    it's up in the air

Awesome!
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Re: More blackout memories...

Originally posted by gamefan
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VERTAKXmac .. Great video!
      Whoa! Who designed that video?

My juices are flowing, actually gushing, rushing.

Background song is perfect.

Great job!!

Just four mo months.

I think we should have another blackout night.

Coach Altman was fractured.

I remember well the play, where Ramon secured a rebound. He hung onto the rebound with one arm and his other arm was secured by a defender. Ramon hit the deck and he was all smiles. The play happened only a few feet from my seat location. God, it was great!
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Now that is just awesome!

Any and all shockernetters who have the skills, have an obligation to keep making these type of videos!

The rest of us, will gladly feel obligated to watch them.
        :goshocks: :goshocks:

Comment

W-O-W. Wow, good work! After seeing that video I'm about to go over and talk some trash to the girl from Creighton who works with me.

Comment

Nice :good: You have me listening to archived games. I need another post season spending spree. Go Shocks!!!!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I thought I recognized that video. I guess it was finally put out on youtube.

Comment

Ah the Blackout. I downed many a beer there and various other things.

Comment

I have never seen the dean of the valley so pissed and jerking players around by their jerseys as he was in that game. I pointed it out to my wife at the time and she just couldn't believe it either. I'm glad the footage of his tirade is now archived. It brings a nostalgic tear to my eye to watch him go off.

Comment

I drank at a Blackout also.

Comment

Yes, Dana, definitely NOT A RIVALRY!

Comment

In order to do that, the 6-foot-3 Stinnett must harness the emotions that have sometimes stunted his growth. He was whistled for four technical fouls as a freshman and three more as a sophomore. A locker room incident after a loss to Arkansas-Little Rock last November led to him having to sit out the Nebraska game. Another blowup during a loss at the Missouri Valley tournament had several teammates livid.

Maybe P'A felt guilty about the theft in the previous game? :lol:

I'll bet he's "looking forward" to playing at WSU as much as we are looking forward to having Creighton play in CKA again. :lol: :lol:
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Ah yes, the Blackout. Probably my all time favorite watering hole!

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
                            I drank at a Blackout also.
                            Me too amongst other things. Other than that loved the vid. 8)
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

In my day it was safer to go go the flicker and the cedars than the blackout. The crowd at the blackout was a little older. Was it a private club at any time?

Comment

Working...
                              X