Durley taking a team leader role?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durley taking a team leader role?

This was linked (and there were about two responses to it) in a Pickup games thread, so I'm wondering if a lot of people missed it. Since no discussion got going , I thought I'd set it up in a separate topic with a subject that would have been considered a joke just a year ago.

It turns out Durley is getting on the Fr for not putting out what's needed and not showing enough effort in the summer pickup games. Just a year ago that seemed about as likely as Clemente telling the players to relax, slow down, take it easy and save something for the next game.

Durley and Hatch are Marshall's first multi-year returning players. It looks like he's getting the best out of them. Hatch just completely changed last year and it looks like Durley has gone from attitude disaster to sounding like Mr. Work Ethic.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

what ever happened to laid back and Lazy Durley. I sure dont miss him. :clap: :wsu_posters:
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

something must haved clicked last year and he realized the potential he had in himself if he works hard. The dude turned it on and is going to have a coming out year this year, I have a feeling.

Comment

Glad he is assuming that responsibility. The first post season game this year GM chewed him out royal for falling back to some old habits. If he takes this on it might be easier to keep himself in a groove along with the newcomers.

Comment

If we can see more of what we saw in him vs. Creighton in the Valley tournament, I'm excited!

Comment

Perhaps JT ran into this guy.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
              Perhaps JT ran into this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcR7hr4LLQg
              I think JT ran into this guy

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

... or this guy. :good:

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I think JT learned some things from Ramone last year, and will take this team on his shoulders this coming season. Sometimes, the problem child ends up being a good leader.

Comment

Working...
                  X