Sampson in trouble again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sampson in trouble again

Sampson still illegally calling recruits: http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/...10/1002/SPORTS
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Re: Sampson in trouble again

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
    Sampson still illegally calling recruits: http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/...10/1002/SPORTS
    I guess that this is what happens when your "punishment" for cheating is getting hired at a more prestigious basketball school than the one you were at.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

He had to forfeit a $500,000 bonus. This leopard can't change his spots. His next infraction should be followed by the door hitting him in the arse.

Didn't his assistant at OU lose his new job and can't coach anywhere for many years?

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
        He had to forfeit a $500,000 bonus. This leopard can't change his spots. His next infraction should be followed by the door hitting him in the arse.

Didn't his assistant at OU lose his new job and can't coach anywhere for many years?
        Once a cheat, always a cheat. He won't learn. IU will get put on probation for something he does and then he'll be done coaching, period.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock

Once a cheat, always a cheat. He won't learn. IU will get put on probation for something he does and then he'll be done coaching, period.
          Sadly, someone out there would give him another chance after a couple of years off.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            Originally posted by rrshock

Sadly, someone out there would give him another chance after a couple of years off.
            Well, K-State might need a new coach by then. :lol:

Comment

Can coaches get the death penalty regarding repeated violations? If no, Sampson is well on his way to being the poster child. I would never want this guy at my school.

Comment

Working...
              X