No announcement yet.

New Shocker Video - The Marshall Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

props out. Great video and music score.....

Comment

Good Stuff! :yahoo:

Comment

Pretty neat stuff!!! This is the year for HCGM to show us something, like finishing 1st-3rd in the league. We should be in post season play definately within the next 2 years.

Comment

Uncle,
          Nice job. Very well done.
          To everyone else,
          If this doesn't get your blood pumping in anticipation of the upcoming season, return your season tickets now. 8)
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

That was pretty cool. I hope that the kids are getting the tradition and former legends engrained in their psyche on a regular basis, because it is truly inspiring.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

goosebumps

Comment

This video, in combination with this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5dmOdeKjmo), is getting me pumped for next season for sure!

Comment

Gads, it seems like we are stuck in a time warp with still about five more months to go before the season starts.

Comment

re:

yes that's good stuff right there.

Comment

Yes, I hate the off season. If I had my way, basketball would be 12 months a year ... LOL

The only sustaining thing is the recruiting, and how the new guys are doing.

Leadership roles have been mentioned, but I would also like to mention another aspect that sometimes happens to teams, and that is the catalyst player on the team. Last year, I believed it to be Toure Murry, by his play and attitude. A player, sort of, with a 'gung ho' attitude, who says, come on guys, we can win these games, and pushes the team to respond. This type of player, is somethimes, the final factor, for making a team 'work'. A difference maker, who refuses to be a losing team. This type of player, also, is one who pushes hard, for teamwork, but still takes the reins if he needs to. I might mention, that Hannah, at times, seemed to be this sort of player too.

And so, I am wondering, which of our new players might be that particular catalyst player, who has that positive attitude, and pushes the team to perform better. These type of players normally graduate into leaders for the team in their last 2 years with no problem.

Comment

i could easily see manigault or hamilton turning into that type of player :goshocks:
                        ShockerNut 2305

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerNut2305
                          i could easily see manigault or hamilton turning into that type of player :goshocks:
                          ....or Blair.

Comment

Working...
                          X