Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL stop talking about Mark Turgeon Post....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockerman
    Those who say "don't discuss Turgeon" on here were not around in the 1990's when we were awful. I agree with others that he ranks up there with Ralph Miller in regards to what he has done for WSU. I personally hope that he kicks some ass at aTm and replaces Bill Self at Kansas. At least he would have the balls to schedule WSU then.
    Quite the contrary I believe that we dont need What is Turgeon doing right now posts but im not going to go all crazy about it. I was around during the Cohen/Thompson/Smithson era.

And I dont believe Mark would ever schedule us no matter the school he is at.

Edit - I should add Im very greatful to Mark. I never thought we would have a winning team in my lifetime haha

Comment

I agree with ASM on Turgeon would never schedule WSU.

Comment

Bowles was a Spinelli recruit, and I will keep track of how Mark does this season, I just don't think it is fair to the man to say bad things about him when he accomplished a great deal here. Do you think any coach's leaving
        isn't a mess for those left behind in one way or another???

I want Mark to have success at ATM, it will speak well of WSU if he does.

Comment

The Bowles thing was still a bad deal no matter how anyone tries to spin it. I don't care if he was gonna end up coming here or not, what went down is looked down upon by most in college basketball.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            The Bowles thing was still a bad deal no matter how anyone tries to spin it. I don't care if he was gonna end up coming here or not, what went down is looked down upon by most in college basketball.
            The fact that even Huggy and Self refused to do this is an indication of how bad it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz
              The fact that even Huggy and Self refused to do this is an indication of how bad it is.
              Especially Huggy. Would Sampson do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                Bowles was a Spinelli recruit, and I will keep track of how Mark does this season, I just don't think it is fair to the man to say bad things about him when he accomplished a great deal here.
                Regardless of the coach recruiting the potential player, the Head Coach still has to sign off on it. (In other words, if he's a Spinelli recruit, then he's a Turgeon recruit.)

Comment

Exactly.

However, I'd like to wish Coach Turgeon luck at A&M. As someone earlier stated, it would look good upon Wichita State that he have success.

There's no reason not to. He's gone, and we are left in good position thanks to the tireless work of our new Head Coach.

Now that we've said all that, it's time to move on as our program has a chance to shine tonight under the direction of one of the best and brightest.

Comment

Working...
                  X