• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcshocker11
    Hitting weights 3x's a day?
    :good:
    And imagine they'll do this until October or November, then ... :whistle:
    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
      Hitting weights 3x's a day?
      Doesn't sound like KR's normal training regiment!

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
        i ran into toure', clevin, jt, and gabe last night at the shadow.. i was impressed, not only in how toure' and jt look to have put on a little more muscle, but also how they portray the image of the program in public. clevin likes to try and mack the ladies a little too hard (relax and let them come to you), but otherwise, seems to be a great group of kids.
        ......Its not only Clevins right to throw that "Mack" as hard as he can,ITS HIS DUTY!!!....I know i speak for just about every red blooded American boy when i say,Hit em all and hit em hard!!!!!
        I like basketball,cuz if i wasnt for Basketball,i wouldnt be playin Basketball today

Comment

Coach Marshall made one interesting comment about Richardson.

He seemed unsure whether Richardson could guard a 2 guard. However, Coach Marshall did say the Richardson could play the 3 just fine in his system.

I was under the impression that the 2 was Richardson's natural position.

Next season could bring a new look for the Shockers. I will not be surprised by any of the following:

1. Depending on the opponent, press end line to end line for most or all of the game.

2. At times, play a 4 guard set and racehorse basketball.

3. Dribble penetration, dribble penetration, dribble penetration similar to Calipari/Memphis style.

I really believe we will see high pressure in some form.

It is a great time to be a Shocker.

I sure miss Cold.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I'm not that knowledgeable on how Marshall's prior teams played when he had the personnel he wanted. Did they play racehorse basketball and press all the time?

With Blair, JT, Stutz, Ellis and Coy available I doubt if we will see a four guard set.

Note to Royal: I don't don't miss him at all. Thanks.
            In the fast lane

Comment

The full-court press is a great defense to watch on the floor.

It is however, not the best offense off the dance floor. Take it from the lady on this one, try to work a zone in on occasion, and your success rate will be much higher!

And for every red-blooded American woman who laughs hysterically at WuWolf's remark... :lol:

Keep swingin' hun. But on subject, it's difficult not to be excited about the possibilities next year. I have a feeling Marshall has a little mad scientist in him like Coach Lamb. Find the athletes, and make them a success in your system.

Comment

Working...
              X