X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaal Tatum UPDATE

Made It To The Nba as a PG for the Atlanta Hawks!

Go going Doggies and Kenan Thompson's a damn good coach!

Comment

Yes, he is one of 18 in camp for Atlanta and Anthony Tolliver is one of 20 in camp for Cleveland. It would be nice if they could make final cuts - we'll see.

Comment

I could see tatum sticking in the league because of his d

Comment

Originally posted by kpi03

Considering his run-ins with the law, he seems well on his way to a long career in the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Considering his run-ins with the law, he seems well on his way to a long career in the NBA.
            Not fair. :roll:
            But, he made his bed ... he has to lie in it.

Don't forget he was on the Valley's all-academic team for two or three years. He's a smart guy ... I don't forsee him making those same mistakes again.

Comment

I hope he's learned. He seemed like a decent individual and was a heck of a competitor.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Downsizing Government - Part of the Cato Institute
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              Cato Institute - A libertarian take on the issues
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              MVCFans Alternative, Where ALL Voices Can Be Heard - Come join the party

Comment

Originally posted by MSNSaluki

Don't forget he was on the Valley's all-academic team for two or three years. He's a smart guy ... I don't forsee him making those same mistakes again.

Oh, come on MSN......I have made my feelings on JT very clear. I was kidding more than not. The kid is a hell of a competitor and deserving of his chances. I understand he has been a good student but he did make some exceedingly poor choices that he did not pay for (enough) imo. Of course my opinion doesn't matter. In actuality, I like the young man a lot. I thought he handled himself on the floor like a champion and you rarely, if ever, saw a "bad actor" response from him, unlike say a Jamar Howard or Ben Jacobson. I hope he has learned from his mistakes, takes advantage of his second chances and succeeds in whatever life experiences he has.

Comment

Oh, come on MSN......I have made my feelings on JT very clear. I was kidding more than not. The kid is a hell of a competitor and deserving of his chances. I understand he has been a good student but he did make some exceedingly poor choices that he did not pay for (enough) imo. Of course my opinion doesn't matter. In actuality, I like the young man a lot. I thought he handled himself on the floor like a champion and you rarely, if ever, saw a "bad actor" response from him, unlike say a Jamar Howard or Ben Jacobson. I hope he has learned from his mistakes, takes advantage of his second chances and succeeds in whatever life experiences he has.
                  I was having fun with you, too (I don't know all of your emoticons so I couldn't figure out which one to use).
                  He got in trouble, he left himself wide open to criticisms. JT is fair game as far as I'm concerned.
                  I just thought it was important to point out he wasn't a complete troublemaker.

Comment

Looks like Tatum is injured. Here is a link to the box score for the first preseason game for the Hawks.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=271008019
                    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus
                      Looks like Tatum is injured. Here is a link to the box score for the first preseason game for the Hawks.

Pulled hamstring ... (Insert your running from the cops joke here.)
                      8)

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus

Pulled hamstring ... (Insert your running from the cops joke here.)
                        8)
                        I hope that doesn't keep him from making the roster. Having Valley guys in the NBA that coaches can point to helps everyone in the Valley recruit at a higher level.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                        X