No announcement yet.

Hey buddy, wanna buy an SN t-shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'd have to come up with wording that will keep Holiday Inn from wanting a cut of the thousands of shirts we'd sell.

Comment

Where's carpet lawyer when you need him?!?!?!?
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
        We'd have to come up with wording that will keep Holiday Inn from wanting a cut of the thousands of shirts we'd sell.

I would think that wording would be fine. It's satire.

Comment

I'd think we could get away with something like that. Where are our lawyers? I know we have a few on here. Or do we have to bring a CU poster into this
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

any word yet on design?

Comment

I need to make another inquiry. I'm sure it's a very busy season for local sports apparel shops.

Comment

I did get an update and the artist is working on it. (There were some unavoidable delays, from what I understand)

Comment

We now have a couple of designs and SN staff are evaluating them to decide which will be used.

Comment

How about putting them on the net, so we, as fans, can tell you which ones strike our fancy?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                      How about putting them on the net, so we, as fans, can tell you which ones strike our fancy?
                      We (SN staff) have selected the design we're going to use but there still needs to be a slight modification, which is being worked on.

Comment

Hurry it up already. I'm eager to spend some money :D
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                          We (SN staff) have selected the design we're going to use but there still needs to be a slight modification, which is being worked on.
                          Is the SN staff comprised of only people over 40? If so, I'm worried about what the "old timers" are coming up with!

Comment

Fortunately, we weren't the designers!

And I know at least two of us are under 40!

Comment

I might also mention how I expect the process to work:

There will be a period of time where orders can be placed (via PayPal).

When that time period is over, we'll have an appropriate number of shirts made (quantity ordered plus a few extra).

Once they are printed my loving wife and I will then send them out as expediently as we reasonably can.

With any luck the whole process won't take longer than a month (two weeks of ordering, a week to get them made, a week to send them out).

Comment

Are we ready to roll on this yet?
                                The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence,
                                regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.
                                Vincent T. Lombardi (1913 - 1970)

Comment

Working...
                                X