Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or does Clevin look like a young Tiger Woods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or does Clevin look like a young Tiger Woods?

:good:

It's you
    Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Comment

Did this really need its own thread?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
        Don't know if we can complain too much while there are 4 dozen different threads about bringing football back on the men's sports forum.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
          Don't know if we can complain too much while there are 4 dozen different threads about bringing football back on the men's sports forum.
          Good point. Some people just don't realize that football is not feasible at WSU right now.

Comment

If there's 4 dozen different threads about bringing football back, then maybe it's time to give it some real thought. Obviously, it's the hot topic right now, while the rest of the country enjoys what has become America's Passtime.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
              If there's 4 dozen different threads about bringing football back, then maybe it's time to give it some real thought. Obviously, it's the hot topic right now, while the rest of the country enjoys what has become America's Passtime.
              Of course that logic suggests that we also ought to think about giving Brittany Spears a Grammy. The fact that there is a lot of interest in a person or topic doesn't mean that it is objectively important!
              The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock
                Of course that logic suggests that we also ought to think about giving Brittany Spears a Grammy. The fact that there is a lot of interest in a person or topic doesn't mean that it is objectively important!
                Ohh! The naysayers! Where would we be without the naysayers!

Comment

I guess it was too much to expect some kind of actual rebuttal. If you want to just engage in name calling then: "Ohh! The crybabies. Where would we be without the (we don't have football) crybabies."

We obviously don't agree but if you want to respond, please, make an argument.
                  The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

I guess it was too much to expect some kind of actual rebuttal. If you want to just engage in name calling then: "Ohh! The crybabies. Where would we be without the (we don't have football) crybabies."

Oh, it's a joke. I've made my argument many times in the men's sports forum. If you'd like to read up on it, do a search in men's sports.

Comment

Oh, it's a joke. I've made my argument many times in the men's sports forum. If you'd like to read up on it, do a search in men's sports.
                      Yes, I know. I've read them. However, in my post I responded to a new statement you made which suggested that the "popularity" of a topic somehow made it important. As far as I can tell, you have never made that statement before or defended it. I think you were wrong. I told you why. I will assume that the response you gave (naysayers!) is still your best argument until I hear otherwise.

Comment

well, i want football back...

what WAS the topic, anyway????????????????

Comment

Dear Lord,

Please get basketball season here like real quick so we dont have to endure anymore worthless threads that evolve into seemingly endless drivel about absolutely nothing.

Amen

:sarcasm:

Comment

Regarding resurrection of football:

I always ask one question, when the topic resurfaces for the umpteenth time, as follows:

"How large of a check are you going to write?"

I have yet to receive a single response.

Comment

"How large of a check are you going to write?"

I have yet to receive a single response.
                              Okay, must have missed those earlier queries....Willing to write many checks over long period of time on top of the ones already writing. the money is there from significant boosters....unfortunately, at first Beggs kept raising the amount at each meeting on the topic until when each amount was committed to until finally he came clean and said "okay, it ain't gonna happen while I'm here." I like him and the Shirley; they've done many great things and have been very supportive of athletics but he's in "over my dead body" mode on this issue. Unfortunately, it's a dead issue until Beggs leaves. Plus he's knee deep in the deferred maintenance problem (as many schools are). Schaus says he's in agreement but he'll change in a heartbeat once a new boss comes along. Sit tight, it's gonna happen...there are many former players who've said they can't leave this world until it does.....Save those pennies for a sunny fall day.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                              X