CHN MVC Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHN MVC Preview

Wow! Bradley predicted to win the conference. I haven't read the whole article yet but it might not be very accurate. They again project Mantas coming off the bench. There is no doubt that he will be our starting SF.
    In the fast lane

I always enjoy picking out 1 item and projecting forward. If Aaron Ellis is on the All Newcomer's team then we are going to finish no worse than second and probably will win the league.

Comment

I think they are just trying to be different with their order of the league. Trying to make people read the article.

Comment

This isn't the first poll that has put UNI above us and the Bears.

I mean come on, Eric Coleman can't score all their points.

Adam Koch may replace Stout's points and the 7' foot kid might be alright, but 4th place?
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

wow, i doubt creighton wil finish 7th
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I went to the roster page and they list Jared Cunningham as a recruit. Why him and not others?

Comment

If Mantas is coming off the bench we may be in trouble.

No way he isn't starting for us. And I agree with Doc. If Ellis is on the all newcomer team watch out!!! We'll be a VERY scary team.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

AK is a nice player but he is no GS. Their guard deficiencies are going to really cause them some problems this year.

I actually think the 7' kid will be a force this year, if they can get the ball to him.

Comment

And how does somebody talk about All American Clemente and just brush over Griskenas?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                    And how does somebody talk about All American Clemente and just brush over Griskenas?
                    I don't know, but it has happened several times.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

How about Orukpe listed as an NBA prospect already! Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
                        How about Orukpe listed as an NBA prospect already! Wow!
                        Such is life when you are an athletic 7'1" kid that nobody really knows a lot about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                          Originally posted by SubGod22
                          I don't know, but it has happened several times.
                          Cause they all read the first preview that came out and failed to do their own research?

Comment

PJ and EO NBA prospects? That's good. EO is not here yet---that's bad. PJ first team Mo Valley---even though other publications think not,--- that is a no brainer. Bradley #1--I think not-----Creighton 2nd Division? Never with Altman at the helm. WSU 5th? Naa-but this was more accurate than 7th and better then we finished last year.

Mr. Clemente will indeed make and big splash here but so will MG. RC could lead us in bounds and MG will be around 1-3 in scoring on this team I think. AE could be a sleeper in the long run and an instant contributor. Durley and AB will both be counted on to produce as the Season develops.

This was enjoyable reading and the Valley from 1-7 is really up for grabs this season. Soon, we actually finally get to see these young men play in person. That will help us get a more accurate handle of what to expect this year and see the new System in action.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Contrasting redshirt freshman Arbry Butler - long and lean - and big bodied J.T. Durley have a year in the system and will be counted on to log some quality minutes.
                              Yeah that would be true....if it was the same system LOL.

Oh well, I still enjoy reading these things, just makes me more ready for the season....didn't know that was possible.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X