ICT Eatery with KS22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICT Eatery with KS22?

Does anyone know where I can catch the game on the west side (preferably) and get some good grub?
    "Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum."
    -- Lucretius, De Rerum Natura

Well it is not on the West side but Fox and Hound is the official Alumni
    Assoc. Watch Party Site and they have great grub.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksedg
      Well it is not on the West side but Fox and Hound is the official Alumni
      Assoc. Watch Party Site and they have great grub.
      Has anybody been there for that, is it just insanely busy?
      "Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum."
      -- Lucretius, De Rerum Natura

Comment

Last time I was there - it was not too bad and we were there for a Sat. night game. The Alumni Assoc. staff is there and hands out trivia for fun and they had a drawing at half time for prizes.

Comment

Either at Players on West 21st or Victory Sports Bar on Ridge Road, just north of 21st street.

Comment

I will actually be in Wichita during the game. Can anybody confirm that Buffalo Wild Wings on Rock carries the KN22 games?

Comment

Either at Players on West 21st or Victory Sports Bar on Ridge Road, just north of 21st street.

Actually Victory Sports Grille is closed, its now some mongolian place. But the Lutz lounge at Side Pockets will have the game on... even though the servers are scandalous...

Comment

MadRocks in Derby will have the game on.

Comment

The Buffalo Wild Wings on Rock has KS22, I think I watched the @Bradley game there earlier this season. Fortunately, you most likely won't be able to hear the broadcasters, so food plus no Heartl equals a great time.

Comment

DO NOT GO TO PLAYERS!!!! I tried to go there for the shocker game last year, and they would not put the shocker game on the big screen, instead they put Kstate vs Texas Tech game on.
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan963
                      MadRocks in Derby will have the game on.
                      so obv KU is not on tonite...cuz if they are gl getting madrocks to change one of the 20 some tvs to anything besides KU. i wont go back

Comment

Working...
                      X