Mantas' Career Is Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantas' Career Is Done

Mantas's to have surgery on his broken toe which effectively ends his career as a Shockder.

You have to feel for Mantas as he has really battled the injury bug during his college career.

Best wishes to Mantas for a quick and full recovery from the most recent injury and remember that you will always be part of the Shocker family.

:posterwu:

:cry:

It's been a rough go for Mantas. He showed some flashes but never could stay healthy enough to excell on the court. I wish him nothing but success in his future endeavors.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It is indeed an honor to have Mantas as a forever shocker. We appreciate all of your efforts Mantas!!!!!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I really hate this. I really thought this guy could have been a real impact player.

Comment

Makes you wonder if his early life diet might have something to do with all the injuries he has sustained.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
            Makes you wonder if his early life diet might have something to do with all the injuries he has sustained.
            I haven't heard about that. Care to elaborate?

Comment

Endings like this make me sick. He is such a quality young man.

I hope the kid goes on to do great things. I know he is capable of just such heights.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
                Nothing more than speculation on my part. Growing up in an underprivileged country, he may not have had the opportunity for a good balanced diet that American kids do.

Mantas never really got started. A few little sparks at times, but I feel he could have developed into an 8-10 ppg player if he had been healthy. He has a pretty nice shot.

Comment

We only got to see flashes of his offense but I believe his real contributions would have come on the defensive end. When he was in there there were no "uncontested" shots.

Comment

Nothing more than speculation on my part. Growing up in an underprivileged country, he may not have had the opportunity for a good balanced diet that American kids do.

Mantas never really got started. A few little sparks at times, but I feel he could have developed into an 8-10 ppg player if he had been healthy. He has a pretty nice shot.
                    Sorry to see him end like this. As far as the above posts he didnt grow up in Darfur. You might be shocked how modern much of the rest of the world is.
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

If it wasn't for bad luck Mantas would have no luck.
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

American diets are not known for being well balanced...although the opportunity is there.
                        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                        X