Annoucement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoucement

I have inside infomation, that KGSO 1410 is going to accounce tomorrow morning that they will have a 2 hour pre game show for every shocker basketball game, it will run from 4-6, then they will cut off when 1310 has their 1 hour pre game show.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Not that I'm complaining (I'm not), but 3 total hours of pre-game? What in the world will they talk about for 2 hours before every game?

Wow. Impressive, if true.

Comment

I can almost hear Randy getting in trouble....again.

I still remember the Title IX on air tirade.

Most recently, he was in the cross hairs of the JoAnna lady. I forgot her last name.

I am pretty sure certain subjects will be discussed as follows:

1. Why isn't Coach Marshall playing more zone?
      2. Why isn't Coach Marshall managing the end game better?
      3. Why does Coach Marshall have X on the floor instead of Y?
      4. Coach Marshall is getting out coached.
      5. Coach Marshall is too aggressive.
      6. Coach Marshall is too conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio

Most recently, he was in the cross hairs of the JoAnna lady. I forgot her last name.

You forgot the I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

Maybe this will improve the pregame show on 1330 by getting all the dumb questions out of the way for the first 2 hours.

The liquor will kick in and they'll be too tired to call Kennedy.

Win-Win
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

I think this is great. It will take a little bit to catch on but Chris Allison has done a super job, imho, with the promotion and implementation of the morning sports show so I hope it does well.

I realize football is different than basketball but at WSU basketball is our passion and addiction. Being a fan of OU football, I love listening to the pregame banter every Saturday.....sure it can be tedious from time to time but they do so many different things, have lots of guests and its more about that than the callers. If they follow a script like that I think it will catch on and be a big hit. I look forward to listening and calling in from time to time.

Comment

Yea i agree, i love listening to Kc Chiefs 3 hour pregame show with Mitch, Lenny, and bill. It kind of helps you get hyped for the game.

Comment

Man..starting a pregame show at 4 in the afternoon. I have a hard enough time focusing on work during game days.
                YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

It sure will help during the two hour drive, except that I don't know yet how close to ICT I have to be to get 1410 in clearly. For 1330, it is 1 hour at night, but 1.75 in the daylight.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu
                    It sure will help during the two hour drive, except that I don't know yet how close to ICT I have to be to get 1410 in clearly. For 1330, it is 1 hour at night, but 1.75 in the daylight.

Yeah......ummmmm.......I wouldn't count on being able to pick up too much of that pregame unfortunately. I lose signal totally in spots in east Wichita alone. I can't imagine you'll get it outside of Andover.

Comment

Will those of us out of State be able to get it on the internet?
                      In the fast lane

Comment

yup you can listen live online

Comment

I live a little NE of Wichita and I'm lucky to get KGSO in the car. From my house it's about a 20 minute drive to WSU.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I was really hoping this announcement was that a 7 ft individual was getting off a plane in Wichita tomorrow or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio

You are a funny man Ricky from the River :D
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X