Pattern of Non-Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan
    Clevin is better than Craig Steven, Carl Lemon, and maybe CC McFall.
    I cannot stop laughing. Oh dear.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

You are forgetting Boo Craft !!!!

Comment

What about Gal?

Comment

Gal was a linebacker.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Call me crazy...and I'll be the first to admit that my viewing/listening to WSU games has been drastically reduced this season (New Job/House/Getting Married does that to ya...), but it seems to me that some of our better moments have happened when Murry has been at PG this season. Hannah is a tremendous shooter when hot, but I'd take Murry at PG over him almost any day.

Comment

Originally posted by RampageWSU
              Call me crazy...and I'll be the first to admit that my viewing/listening to WSU games has been drastically reduced this season (New Job/House/Getting Married does that to ya...), but it seems to me that some of our better moments have happened when Murry has been at PG this season. Hannah is a tremendous shooter when hot, but I'd take Murry at PG over him almost any day.
              Your not crazy at all. I agree and would rather see Toure' at pg and Clevin at sg. I think it maximizes the strengths and minimizing the weaknesses of both. I actually started a thread about it...

Comment

I do think Toure' is better at the point than Clevin, but I also think he makes a better SG. Toure' is better able to break defenses down off the dribble, but he also moves without the ball better than anyone else on the team. He does a better job at that than Clevin does as well and is probably more valuable most the time doing that rather than running the point.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I just want to give Ramon kudos for improving his free throw shooting. The new technique is working.

Comment

Glad to have Clevin but while he is a threat as a shooter, he is only an average passer, a very average defender w/average quickness, and limited in his ability to disrupt a defense with penetration because he is undersized. I don't think it is unusual for a team to lack success (wins) in games in which they have to rely on their point guard to be their scorer and "go-to" guy. Even so, given our current personnel, Clevin does a decent job of handling the PG duties most of the time ... getting the team into the offense, initiating the set plays, and hitting the open three with some consistency. He does stretch the defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X