Karon Bradley update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karon Bradley update

Karon is in Hungary playing for Soproni.

Im good in Hungary its going real nice...pretty good league I had 12pts and 1Ö ast in my first game not too bad.. still tryna get those legs right...Im in shape but he runs us like crazy...typical preseason stuff...
    Sopron KC basketball, scores, news, schedule, roster, players, stats, rumors, details and more on eurobasket.com
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

That's good to hear.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Who would have thought we could use Karon so much this year?

PS. This is not intended to look down upon Karon's play at all.

Comment

At times I think all of us were frusterated with Karon. After it was all said and done, I really liked watching him play. Thanks for transferring to be a Shocker! Great to see him continuing his career.

Comment

Originally posted by RockChalkWUShock
            At times I think all of us were frusterated with Karon. After it was all said and done, I really liked watching him play. Thanks for transferring to be a Shocker! Great to see him continuing his career.
            Couldn't agree more...loved watching the dude play. Glad to see he's making a living with hoops.

Comment

4 mins of Karon highlights
              -John Wooden

Comment

man they had some sweet lawn chairs as the players bench chairs in one clip.
                lol.
                It seems like that euro ball style is really wellsuited for karons game.
                he seems to be able to just break down that "defense."
                "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

He looks a lot better playing "professionally" than he ever did playing in the MVC. It's nice to see when the the handcuffs come off...just how fluid a player can become at that pro level. Good for Karon!
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker
                    It's nice to see when the the handcuffs come off...just how fluid a player can become at that pro level. Good for Karon!
                    While it is a highlight video, those were the first thoughts that came to mind.
                    -John Wooden

Comment

It really is a small world.

This is Karon playing against Nile Murry, Toure's older brother.

-John Wooden

Comment

Nice find, small world indeed.

Comment

Does anyone know where Nile Murry played College ball?

Comment

Temple and then transfered and played at TCU for two years.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                            X