I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

I know most don't care, but I thought some of the old timers on here might like to know that "shokman" is still around. A lot of problems, but now doing OK. Guess I can't get my old shokman password back, but glad I can still get on here to share with all you other crazy guys.

Great to see how our shocks are doing. I think Marshall is a real keeper and will get us to where we want to be.

I really think he can get us to where we want to be. Wonder if Turgeon has had second thoughts.

Anyway, great to be back as the alternative wasn't great!

Glad you got released. Just keep in touch with your PO this time.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee
      Glad you got released. Just keep in touch with your PO this time.
      Ha ha! Nice!

Comment

Hey WuZee, you stay in there awhile and see how you like it!!! At least I am an old guy so they wouldn't bother with me anyway.

I was just trying to say I am still alive, which at a stage of your life you might understand. Have never been to jail, but been to a lot of shocker games over the last 40 years.

I think there are a lot of fans out there who appreciate how much some of us have stuck with the Shocks over some really bad times. Nothing I want more than for the new fans to be as crazy as we were, but you don't need to not respect those of us that have been for them.

Anyway, it is no big deal. let's go shocks!

Comment

Working...
        X