Memories of Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jegbomb52
    been a while, was this on Valentines day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13xmhD02orI
    I remember the crowd was pretty loud for that game until that last shot, and then it was dead silent--like a funeral. Those shots seemed to always kill us.

Comment

Saaaaaaaaaaant valuntines dey masikurr part due!!!!!! :yahoo: Sorry, just very excited! :lol:
      " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

I'll go on the safe side and say:

UNI 69
        WSU 63

I will go on record to say if we play up to our opponents, break out of our latest round of bad play, play with a purpose on offense, and get a raucous, energetic crowd that gets into it from tipoff, we do have a chance.

:posterwu:

FWIW, the line has UNI -1.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Anyone remember Valentine's Day 2009?

We beat league leading UNI for our 7th victory in 9 games, then went on to win our next 6 games to get to the Valley Tourney Championship for the first time in XXX number of years!!!!!

What a great ride that was!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown

We beat league leading UNI for our 7th victory in 9 games, then went on to win our next 6 games to get to the Valley Tourney Championship for the first time in XXX number of years!!!!!

Even beat Cleveland State for an OOC win in there too to make ending the season on an 9 win run!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
              Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown

Even beat Cleveland State for an OOC win in there too to make ending the season on an 9 win run!
              And then we all woke up.

Comment

Personally, I'd be content with finishing our defense of the Roundhouse for this season. Take a nice 8 game home winning streak into the future, give the boys something to play for next year: holding the fort for an entire season.

Comment

Working...
                X