The past coupel of days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The past coupel of days.

The past couple of days have been interesting on campus. I finally got my first look at Johny Coy. The thought of a dual sport athlete in college sounds kind of scary. Let me tell you, Mr. Coy looks kind of scary, something about his size... I wouldn't want to guard him in a game of basketball at all really. I spoke to one of the baseball players today in my Ethics class about Coy, the guy didn't sound like he knew too much about him yet. Of course if your a Freshmen on on the WSU baseball team and somebody from ASU who can play 2 major sports transfers to WSU, what are you going to think? Then as I was leaving the campus, I noticed Turrey Murry was being treated well by the students. They were shouting praises.. Turrey seemed kind of awe struck by it honestly.. One student said something that made Turrey stop in tracks and turn around..Lol, I don't think he's used to this treatment by the students in his first year of college. All in all, it's been intersting, seeing Johny Coy for the 1st time and then realizing guys on our baseball team seem kind of intimidated by him and then seeing Turrey trying to respond to all the praise from the students. It's special times on the campus right now... I have a feeling Mr. Coy and Turrey are going to be a force on the court next season and are going to produce offense and more wins.
    it's up in the air

JC's been in the cage a few times on off days. Driving your car around the Eck is NOT advisable during these times in the future. That is all.

Comment

not to get your guys hopes up but one of the baseball coaches told a former player that coy is really raw and it might be a few years before he is a middle of the order type player.

Comment

I have no reason to doubt that but when the young man connects, at 6'7", the ball tends to travel a long way.

Comment

Has JC's transfer gone through yet? I hadn't heard anything about it recently.

Comment

The only thing that JC is waiting for is the waiver to play at the beginning of next year.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
            X