X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Basketball Event For Loyal Fans & Students

ATTENTION: WSU Students & Basketball Fans

November 2nd & 3rd (Friday & Saturday)

Myself along with former Wichita State Basketball Players, both Men & Women players including Jessica Smith, Raeven King, Carlesa Dixon-Dennis, OJ Robinson, Troy Mack, Carl Lemons, Jamar Howard, Fridge Holman, Terrell Benton, Craig Stevens, Alisha Cade and many more...

Events will take place: November 2nd and 3rd (Friday & Saturday)

Luncheon will be held at Two Brothers BBQ (Thanks A. Ryan) on Friday November 2nd; players will be free to sign autographs and take pictures with fans.

A Party for Wichita State Students, Athletes, and Black & Yellow Faithful will be held at Klub Liquid (or Flashbacks, depending on turn out) in Oldtown. Special Guest will be in attendance.

SPONSERS ARE STILL NEEDED. If you are a BUSINESS Owner or if you would like to make a contribution in regards to this Basketball Event:

Contact me at: 316-993-4464 - D.J. Fisher or e-mail: djfisher11@yahoo.com :wsu_posters: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
    D.J. Fisher #11/Mista Wichita Ent.

can anyone verify this? is this an official event, or one now tied to the athletic department?

Comment

This is an offical event, outside of the athletic department, thrown by former WSU players such as myself...if you got any questions use the number and leave a voice mail or e-mail me directly!
      D.J. Fisher #11/Mista Wichita Ent.

Comment

Sounds like an interesting event! :yes:

As a matter of protocol, I prefer to be contacted ahead of time before any event, website or organization is promoted on ShockerNet (just so I can check-off on it). The policy hasn't been specific on non-commercial promotions (although I'm going to change that), so this time it's no big deal since you had no way to know.

For future reference, there is contact information in the Welcome to ShockerNet forum, as well as the guidelines and procedures (which I'll be updating soon).

Thanks!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

What is the event for (where does the money go)?

How much is it?

What is on saturday and where?

Comment

You might consider tying in to the Missouri State VB match on Friday, Novermber 2nd.

For one thing they are selling $1 tickets to that event. Also, that may well be a defining match as far as this year's VB championship.

I don't quite understand, however, how it can be an "official" event if it is outside of the athletic department.

Is this a fund raiser? What is the purpose of the event? Why is it being thrown "outside" the athletic department?

A Luncheon on the west side on a Friday? Will that be a good draw. How about a tailgate party catered by Two Brothers before the Volleyball game?

Comment

OJ Robinson was one that I had forgotten about. I always liked the way he played!
              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
              X