No announcement yet.

Griskenas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. At least, not according to Wikipedia, which I understand is never wrong.

Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

and the fact that he made 1st team while still rehabing his leg, which wasn't all the way healed, but now he has more time, his play may be on the upswing.

Not having a true center, just makes me think of Miller all the more, and wish he was back once again for another season ...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
        and the fact that he made 1st team while still rehabing his leg, which wasn't all the way healed, but now he has more time, his play may be on the upswing.

Not having a true center, just makes me think of Miller all the more, and wish he was back once again for another season ...
        Alas, he does not have the magical powers of Nate Funk so as to be a 7-year player.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoWu
          It should be PREYING Mantas, no?
          well....i got it.

Comment

Perhaps when he enters the game we could show a brief clip from the classic film "The Deadly Mantis" on the video screens in the arena, it's about a giant you know what.
            Unleash Brett Burley, let all tremble before him!!!

Comment

When Mantas came to WSU I thought he would be the 2nd leading scorer on this year's team. I could be wrong. He could lead the Shockers in scoring.----------TROP----FSF concurs 110%.

Futhermore, I believe Mr. Clemente will lead our team in rebounds, and MB will lead us in assists cloesly followed by GM.

Mr. Malone---that was Some Awesome Sauce in the area of entomology as we approach another Sat-ur-day. As the King--Elvis with the Pulsating Pelvis might exclaim--ty, ty very much baby!!! The Shocks are alive and well on Planet Earth and Reloaded for action jackson. If opposing teams are lookin for trouble---they will be coming to the right place. Viva Las Vegas of last year has past and now we are in search of THE Dance!!!!!!! Can you dig that??????? :drum: :bball_spin: :poster_cooz: :drum:
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Sorry, Wyo, with all the spellings floating about, I missed your play on words.
                Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

I had been curious about NJCAA All Americans.
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Names

Wow -- "Mantus Gristaner"? That must be Midwestern for Mantas Griskenas.

No wonder the magazines don't appreciate him; they don't even recognize his name.

Comment

Interesting that his name there is listed "Mantus Gristaner".

Comment

That could explain the lack of pre-season media accolades for Griskenas. When the official NJCAA site gets your name wrong - wow! That's a great way to stay under the media radar.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
                          That could explain the lack of pre-season media accolades for Griskenas. When the official NJCAA site gets your name wrong - wow! That's a great way to stay under the media radar.

Those opinions and lack of accolades are about to be changed.

Comment

It was said that after Gris had an injury, and was coming back from it last year that his jumping ability was lessoned some because of the injury.

I was just wondering with the additional time now to fully heal, and with Kerry working with him if he is closer to his old self before the injury?

Gris is sadly being overlooked by basketball analysts, but I think they will be talking about him plenty after we start the season, and I feel good about Ellis too.

Comment

Working...
                            X