No announcement yet.

a&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out my ole memory against the Cuse at the Dome. We had jumped out of the gates like wildfire-- we were in control--but our lead was slowly dissapating-- at the end we have the ball and a smithering lead--But hark------MB throws a lazy cross-court pass----One of their awesome athletes anticipates that pass the week before--- and steals it----this same "potential hero" Orangeman is going for the monster slam to ice the game for the 24,000 plus rabid fans---MB is not pouting---"like a calf in a hail-storm"-- but rather passes Cooz who was running as fast as he could----

And like a quick on quick banny rooster---MB agitates this Cuse Star leaper without "fowling"--so to speak-----and hark---my destitute jaw that had just dropped to the floor in despair--is Now fatmouthin profusely--as the dude misses THE chip-shot slam---and we get the rebound----Yes-yes-yes---silence the commentater that called us little monkies and silence the heart-broken Cuse fans in total :shock: --and FSF is now on fire--thinking---we are really number 8 after all----at least for a speck of time. Is this really what happened that happy and victorious Shocker night?
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

It's all just a dream!

Don't you know that no "Valley" team will ever beat a Big East team, especially on their home-court.

Now, go back to sleep. Rest well.

You are now free to resume your dream!

Comment

Aargh... MT was talking about A&M's offense last year not WSU! MT style was best suited for WSU wins last year. It was other reasons they struggled at the end of the season.
        Pass the Doughnuts!

Comment

That game never should have been that close and even MT admitted that he screwed up and let the 'Cuse back in the game.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

We were still reaping the dividends of our Canada trip---only to realize that we peaked much too early----however I must admit---the S.N. was so active at that time---we could have "blew a fuse" with the excitement of it all at the time. Then came Sin City---and later our nose dive--then the loss of our Coach---but NOW we have the hope of a New but better tomorrow. It was the best of times---it was the worst of times---but now we can't wait to get this new party started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Yes...Let's get this party STARTED!!! :wsu_posters:
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Sounds like Turgeon had to go outside the KU box for his new job. Too bad he didn't do that more here.

Comment

Working...
                X