Direct TV sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct TV sucks

i just get in from Afghanistan and my parents have direct tv...which means No Now 22 and NO game on TV...are there any other feeds anywhere that anyone knows of?...ive been home 20 hrs and watching The Shocks on the couch would be friggin AWESOME...please help!
    I like basketball,cuz if i wasnt for Basketball,i wouldnt be playin Basketball today

re:

Welcome home WUwolf.

I don't think Directv sucks, I just think it sucks that Ks22 isn't on Directv or DishNetwork. Unfortunately I believe your only option is Cox.

Comment

Re: Direct TV sucks

Originally posted by WUwolf
      i just get in from Afghanistan and my parents have direct tv...which means No Now 22 and NO game on TV..
      Channel 22 is Cox's on internal channel. No one else could carry it even if they wanted to.

And for the record Direct TV rocks.

Comment

I hated Direct TV when I had it. The quality sucked and the customer service was horrid.

Welcome home though Wolf!
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Agreed, Sub. I have DirecTV now and had Dish for years. If it were reasonable to switch back right now, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

And as others have said, welcome home, Wolf!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            I hated Direct TV when I had it. The quality sucked and the customer service was horrid
            Once upon a time I too thought the customer service sucked but the last few years it has been really good. Virtually everything you could need to do you can do online now (including program the DVR remotely) which I much prefer.

I also had quality issues too but I think those were mostly related to a self-install. I tried two other services before going back to Direct TV and when I went back they did a free install. Now the signal is excellent. About twice a year I have to knock heavy show off the dish but other than that I never have issues.

Of course 130 HD channels and probably 60 sports channels is also nice. I can't remember the last time I wanted to watch a game and it wasn't on.

Comment

Trust me, it's not DirecTV.. It's Cox.

When it's anything, it's always Cox.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                Agreed, Sub. I have DirecTV now and had Dish for years. If it were reasonable to switch back right now, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Ha ha. Differnt strokes.

I had Dish Network for about 6-7 years. Dish could never get the guide working right for me.

Later, I move over to DirecTV and I love it.

Dish is trash in my opinion. They operate like used car salesmen.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
                  Originally posted by RoyalShock

Ha ha. Differnt strokes.

I had Dish Network for about 6-7 years. Dish could never get the guide working right for me.

Later, I move over to DirecTV and I love it.

Dish is trash in my opinion. They operate like used car salesmen.
                  I'm with you Ricardo! I LOVE DIRECTV!!!

And since I couldn't watch the Shox tonight I love them even mooooore!!!!!

T

...8)

Comment

I love Cox, everything is local and the customer service is better than average. If they could just get Sunday Ticket that would be gravy!

:goshocks:
                    Shocker Football...Alive in '95 errr 2005 errr 2025!!

Comment

If I ever go back to a dish it will be with DISH. Never had much problems and the customer service was fantastic.

I think I'll stick with cable though.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Welcome home WUWolf! Be safe and thank you for serving your nation in the Rockpile.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                        X