C ya later alligator....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C ya later alligator....

Have fun at a new school next year ellis. It looks like we r gonna have to sign a juco pf in the spring period.

Re: C ya later alligator....

Originally posted by shocker0624
    Have fun at a new school next year ellis. It looks like we r gonna have to sign a juco pf in the spring period.
    Is this really necessary? :roll:
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Have you heard something? Or are you assuming he is on the way out? You know what happens when you assume something?! :)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
        Have you heard something? Or are you assuming he is on the way out? You know what happens when you assume something?! :)
        how many minutes did he get yesterday?

O ya and im really starting to like Griskenas, I think he is the most underrated player on the team. He can shoot the 3, play hard and seems to move pretty fast down the court. I think he should split playing time at the 4 with ramon for the rest of the season.

i think an interesting starting lineup next game would be:
        Hannah - 1
        Murry - 2
        Griskenas - 3
        Clemente - 4
        Durley - 5

Comment

Gabe Blair will start at PF next year, we may sign a juco, but I wouldn't think it ould be a PF.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
            Gabe Blair will start at PF next year, we may sign a juco, but I wouldn't think it ould be a PF.
            Hamilton needs to redshirt next year. Hence we need to sign a juco pf and preferably one that is 6'9+

Comment

Re: C ya later alligator....

read the posting rules buster
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I won't give up on the young man. Who knows what's going on in his life right now that might interfere with his effectiveness as a basketball player but I still see potential and would be willing to be patient. I hope he gets it together. He definitely does not look like a confident person, much less a confident basketball player at this point. For now, I hope what he is receiving is significant amounts of encouragement.

Comment

yea ellis is gone. he got 0 minutes. go to a wichita school

Comment

Ellis's problem is merely confidence he has all of the tools. Something needs to jump up and wake him up. I hope he pulls it together, he could be an excellent asset.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22
                      Ellis's problem is merely confidence he has all of the tools. Something needs to jump up and wake him up. I hope he pulls it together, he could be an excellent asset.
                      :clap:
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                        :clap: :clap:
                        SFL is back!

Comment

C'mon Aaron. We need ya man.

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
                            Originally posted by SubGod22
                            :clap: :clap:
                            :clap: :clap: :clap:

Agreed. And it's not like the kid doesn't give great effort. In fact, he probably is trying too hard. He is probably the worst, but I think tight sphincter syndrome may be hurting the entire team. HCGM needs to find a way to loosen the guys up.

Expectations for this season have been diminished significantly guys.

Just go out there and play as hard as you can, have some damn fun, get better and let the chips fall where they may. Heck, they might even start hitting few free throws.

:goshocks:

Comment

i think an interesting starting lineup next game would be:
                              Hannah - 1
                              Murry - 2
                              Griskenas - 3
                              Clemente - 4
                              Durley - 5
                              This has already been discussed ad nauseum on this board, but I'll refresh your memory. Griskenas is not fast enough to play the three here. That idea was experimented with last year, and he just couldn't keep up. There is no way he is any faster after another knee injury, so face it. He is a 4, pure and simple.
                              Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                              Students > Alumni
                              If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                              The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Working...
                              X