Charter a bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charter a bus

Perhaps a few trips to away games on a chartered bus (like some other WSU teams do) would get the attention of the basketball team. I'm not sure their current performances measure up to a chartered aircraft reward.
    :shock:

There's an idea! 2006 gave us a sniff of what should be. Wichita has an inferiority complex long reflected in this program.There is no reason the basketball program shouldn't be on the same scale as baseball or volleyball. Or that Creighton or SIU shouldn't have been chasing us.
    WSU offers a total package that tops not only the MVC but most mid-majors and many majors. There is no reason we should ever had trbl recruiting players in the 1st place. But maybe coaches and players alike need to appreciate what WSU offers:
    Great facilities
    A good education
    Attendance and atmosphere
    Well paid coaches
    Charterred flights
    Tolerance and apprecition from the fan base
    Maybe the fans and university needs some apprecition for what is offerred to to this program.
    Phi Alpha

Comment

Please expound upon your point. I am slightly confused. Thank you.

Comment

The community, fan base & university offer more to this program than many others un the MVC. TCU's arena was described as an empty unrenovated version of WSU's. It is rare to read a college box score and see attendance of 10000+.
        I haven't missed a game since the team played at the coliseum.My 93 year old grandpa has been a season ticket holder for nearly 50 yrs. We buy gear and listen to every road game. We are only average WSU fans.
        There isn't much else that can be provided to the program.
        I can't understand how the program has ever had a shortage of players and not been a perenial contender.
        Wichitans accept business leaving town,slow development an unequal share of govt resources to NE KS and constant rebuilding of the basketball team.
        With the ravenous support, KU and KState mdse is far more available than WSU.The people who will never step foot on a college campus buy ugly purple or bright blue stuff when they could buy cool black.
        I think it would be motivational to realize what is provided to this team.
        I appreciate the loyal support and think that there is a bright future ahead. But I don't think it is too much to ask for long term success done the right way, appreciation and return for support provided.
        And maybe even some respect.
        Phi Alpha

Comment

Speed, are you frustrated with the

A) fans

B) media

C) coaches

Just trying to get a fix where you are coming from.

Comment

I visited a forum at http://bearmania.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7.

BearMANIA.net Forums > Missouri State Sports Forums
            Bears Basketball

There have been no posts in the last 30 days in this forum.
            Try using the controls below to search for any older posts that may exist.

:lol:

Now this forum was different http://bearmania.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8
            Lady Bears Basketball

1,761 Threads; 10,411 Posts

I guess our MBB fans have more passion than MSU MBB fans (with their new Arena) and our WBB fans have less passion than MSU WBB fans.
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
              I visited a forum at http://bearmania.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7.

Bears Basketball

There have been no posts in the last 30 days in this forum.
              Try using the controls below to search for any older posts that may exist.

:lol:

Now this forum was different http://bearmania.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8
              Lady Bears Basketball

1,761 Threads; 10,411 Posts

I guess our MBB fans have more passion than MSU MBB fans (with their new Arena) and our WBB fans have less passion than MSU WBB fans.
              They have 2 different sites interestingly enough. Bearmania is their women's site. www.msubearnation.com is their men's.

I don't get it, but whatever..
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thanks.
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                X