Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do we do to fix our poor form in these games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do we do to fix our poor form in these games?

we're playing like absolute bollocks and I hope we can turn this around quickly

If anyone knows this answer, they should be contacting GM right now rather than sitting at their computer.

Comment

Practice, Practice, Practice...

Comment

Have Allen Iverson come in for a motivational speaking opportunity?

Comment

Recruit better players, simple as that.

Comment

Need and inside game.

Get some players who are legitimate inside threats. Stutz needs time to develop.

HCGM needs to demand that Durley and Stutz get more agressive. Ramone is needed for rebounding, but can't be depended on for points.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by kellykemnitz
              Have Allen Iverson come in for a motivational speaking opportunity?
              Bobby Knight is available to give speeches for hire.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
                Practice, Practice, Practice...

Comon man....we talkin' 'bout practice....not a game..not a game....not a game....we talkin' about practice man. We talkin' about practice. Not a game,.....we talkin' about practice.

Now how the hell am I gonna make my teammates better by practicin'?

Comment

Recruit better and be more flexible. I think we ought to run more and shoot quicker since our offense is not opening up better shots.l

Comment

I think that we need to score more points and play better defense.
                    Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                      I think that we need to score more points and play better defense.
                      Shirley, Shirley, Shirley. You are a big time trouble maker.

You need to get rid of that monitor and get a real man's monitor.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that JJ/Shirley is more of a KSU troll than WSU fan? Or is that already an obvious fact that I missed along the way?..
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that JJ/Shirley is more of a KSU troll than WSU fan? Or is that already an obvious fact that I missed along the way?..

KSU?

Well I would root for them before I would ever root for KU in any sport.

That being said, I would bet that I have spent more money over the years on SASO membership / tickets and have attended more baseball, football and basketball games than the majority of WSU fans on this board.

My loyalty first and foremost is to the SHOX but I am not a rose colored glasses wearing fan.
                          Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

But because our basketball team is sucking is it fair to say our whole university sucks as a whole?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                              But because our basketball team is sucking is it fair to say our whole university sucks as a whole?
                              well the business school needs a facelift on the outside.

Comment

Working...
                              X