Win Streak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Nothing I could post right now or in the foreseeable future will benefit the Shocker program or the Shocker Nation. No sense in using my verbal influence to cause any more pain than the Shocker Nation is already feeling.
    You are funny.

Shocker Nation breates a huge collective sigh of relief.

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Well, you can add this "inmate" to the list of ones that will not be posting in the basketball forum for a while.

Nothing I could post right now or in the foreseeable future will benefit the Shocker program or the Shocker Nation. No sense in using my verbal influence to cause any more pain than the Shocker Nation is already feeling.

There is no chance that we will go 9-6 over the rest of our schedule and thus no chance for being .500 in the Valley.

See ya next year biatches!!!1111

W..T..F.. GREGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

...8)
      I agree with you.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
        It'll come.

The good thing about the two we have coming in next year is there ability to get to the rim. KJ can drive and finish/dish and Hamilton can definitely finish. KJ will create plenty of opportunities for others. But those others will have to learn to finish as well.

Give the new guys time to develop and we'll be fine. The talent is there.
        Is this really what we need?
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Shocker Nation, don't give up, don't ever give up --- Jimmy V.

Comment

Working...
          X