More trouble in Carbondale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More trouble in Carbondale

Torres Roundtree (FR) and Christian Cornelius (JR) leaving the Salukis.

Two more Lowery recruits that didn't stick around. Both were getting 10+ minutes a game this year but only accounted for 3.8 ppg.

22 pages on SalukiTalk since last night.

wow wasnt roundtree one of their prized recruits last year
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Yep. And he was a HS teammate of one of their other highly-touted freshmen, Anthony Booker.

It sounds like Cornelius already has a degree and was playing on surgically repaired knees. I suspect his body was telling him to quit. Roundtree says he didn't fit into the offense and according to SalukiTalk had some off-court issues.

The pattern of Lowery not keeping his recruits is getting more defined.

Comment

SIU is a solid bet for last right now.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02

They aren't any better (of a bet) than us or ISU imho.....we have to learn to win sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
            They only accounted for 4 points a game, I don't think losing that locks them in for last place. I'm sure they'll still beat us at least once.

Comment

I love it!
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

All basketball players are not suited to play by 'Rugby' rules on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  All basketball players are not suited to play by 'Rugby' rules on the court.
                  Wrong. All Australian basketball players are more than ready to play by rugby rules. ;-)
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

How does this impact SIU's Academic Progress Rate (APR)? http://www.ncaa.org/wps/ncaa?ContentID=276
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I believe as long as they still graduate in 5 it doesn't have an effect anymore. I think that's the rule now, but it could just be something that was talked about a couple years ago.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                      X