Stutz will go pro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stutz will go pro.

I'm going to be the first Shockernet poster to predict it. Garrett will go NBA when he finishes at WSU.

People on this board were referring to Paul Miller as fifi even into his junior season as a redshirt. As good as Paul was as a redshirt freshman, Garrett is light years ahead of him.

Hopefully he can avoid injury during his college career. If he does he'll be a force.

I'm with ya. I've told many people that I feel he's gifted enough that with time and experience he'll get drafted. And it would give me one reason to actually turn an NBA game on.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Agreed! It seems to me that he has a hunger for the game and for learning. He does have a soft touch and when he learns to bull-dog his way above the rim to be a glass eater to get rebounds or cramming the ball down the cylinder, he will be quite a force.
      I'm glad he's a Shocker.

Comment

I'm going to be the first SN poster to call him Fifi! Or maybe since Paul Miller took Fifi, we'll call him Sally.

He will read this post and from this moment on he will be a beast around the basket!

Comment

I can see him playing as a pro somewhere, but if he is to be in the NBA he needs to get a lot stronger and faster. He does have some time to do that.

Comment

I'm just gonna : x for now.

But I hope you guys are right..
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Damn, I thought I was going to the first. Let me be the first to say that he will dunk the ball 2nite
              Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Comment

Stutz has a long way to go before he could ever turn Pro. I think he is most comparable right today with Paul O'Bryant his Freshman year. Garrett will have to have big improvements the next 3 years to be pro material.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  Stutz has a long way to go before he could ever turn Pro. I think he is most comparable right today with Paul O'Bryant his Freshman year. Garrett will have to have big improvements the next 3 years to be pro material.
                  You mean Patrick?

Comment

You mean the Patrick O'Bryant that left after his soph. year to go pro?

Comment

Too early to suggest he is pro prospect but I agree he is ahead of Paul's skill level at this point in their careers. If you will recall, Paul was driving us crazy as a RS freshman with soft play, poor hands, lots of turnovers and was taken advantage of on the defensive end of the floor. GS has better hands at this point, seems to have a higher basketball IQ, appears to be a better passer and ... he is 3 inches taller. Lots of upside for this young man.

Comment

Unreal.
                        This topic 'ranks' right up there.
                        I can feel a post coming from the Lawman - and it will be warranted. 8)
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

You are right, I've seen the commercial too....

MOST WILL GO PRO....in something other than sports..... 8)

Nah, but really this is a little premature. He has TONS of upside, but that doesn't mean he will reach the potential. Lots of things can affect it...inuries...etc. I'm glad he is a Shocker though and I hope he will be one we will be talking about for years and years!!! GO SHOX
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                            I don't think this is a very good comparison at all. O'Bryant was more athletic, but not even close to being as skilled. Even his sophomore year, though he was much improved, the only reason he was drafted was because his best games came when the most eyes were watching. He was not ready to be a pro, and unless I'm mistaken he hasn't done squat since he was drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
                              Unreal.
                              This topic 'ranks' right up there.
                              I can feel a post coming from the Lawman - and it will be warranted. 8)
                              Lawman is getting ready for the KU game...because Baylor doesn't have a team.

Comment

Working...
                              X