X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

We were going to have friends over for dinner but not everyone is a ticket holder or fan like we are...so we cancelled dinner and are having a "Recovery Brunch" on New Year's Day instead.

Where can I get a bowl game tv schedule?

Comment

Nevermind...found one. :D

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
          Yes.
          why? don't you have a since of humors ? or do you just want to feel the power?

Comment

I do not believe there is any "humor" in rape.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
              I do not believe there is any "humor" in rape.
              woah...gotta agree with that one!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

If you are going to put part of it on here put everything I said ...It was a joke...I didn't just say rape .....You are getting a little carried away with your big man attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
                  If you are going to put part of it on here put everything I said ...It was a joke...I didn't just say rape .....You are getting a little carried away with your big man attitude
                  ShockerNet staff reserves the right to edit or delete posts at their discretion! Posts should not contain any of the following content:

- Profanity or vulgarities (dust off the dictionary and find a better word)
                  - Flames
                  - Constant or unconstructive criticism of WSU, the coaches, or players
                  - Personal insults, name-calling or attacks of other posters
                  - Criticism of forum staff (see below for how to register a complaint)
                  - Unsubstantiated rumors about players, coaches, or staff that are defamatory in nature
                  - Off-topic posts not in the Off-topic forum
                  - Topic "hi-jacking"
                  - Multiple, identical posts
                  - Material that may be construed as offensive, whether or not it is on-topic
                  - Commercial or "classified" advertising, or other forms of SPAM.

The bold sentence was probably why it was removed...regardless if it was a joke. I didn't read it, but that is my guess.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
                    Originally posted by Shockfan8
                    ShockerNet staff reserves the right to edit or delete posts at their discretion! Posts should not contain any of the following content:

- Profanity or vulgarities (dust off the dictionary and find a better word)
                    - Flames
                    - Constant or unconstructive criticism of WSU, the coaches, or players
                    - Personal insults, name-calling or attacks of other posters
                    - Criticism of forum staff (see below for how to register a complaint)
                    - Unsubstantiated rumors about players, coaches, or staff that are defamatory in nature
                    - Off-topic posts not in the Off-topic forum
                    - Topic "hi-jacking"
                    - Multiple, identical posts
                    - Material that may be construed as offensive, whether or not it is on-topic
                    - Commercial or "classified" advertising, or other forms of SPAM.

The bold sentence was probably why it was removed...regardless if it was a joke. I didn't read it, but that is my guess.
                    Thanks shockerfan

But since you didn't read it?

Comment

Lets see, drink to excess and listen to the Shoxs, guess that would be a no.
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Amateur night.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                          Are some of you really that bored in your lives to actually be watching a KU bowl game?
                          KU plays football? Tomorrow? Seriously?

Doesn't matter. See you all at the basketball game.

Comment

I know what Shockfan8 wrote and it was obviously not politically correct but I found it to be humorous. Also obvious was the fact that it was a joke - are we that politically correct here? If we are going to get kicked out for that then we should stop people from writing messages with the
                            "f----" bull #$!@ in it. I'm sure some folks find that offensive too.

Comment

Originally posted by NYshocker
                              If we are going to get kicked out for that then we should stop people from writing messages with the
                              "f----" bull #$!@ in it. I'm sure some folks find that offensive too.
                              It's true .. when people use #$!@ I turn red with embarassment. So tone it down a bit with an & next time okay? Something like: #$&@ or something.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Okay, Okay *#&+ it.

Comment

Working...
                                X