Valley opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley opener

WOW... What an opener. Could not really believe the Nebraska media that followed this one.. I mean.. Wow.. This is Kansas, the place where the game of basketball was invented. I don't think Greg Marshall said anything that bad after the game. Seriously, if you live in Kansas this is what we are used to: Mike Beasley- “ We're going to beat Kansas at home. We're going to beat them in their house. We're going to beat them in Africa. Wherever we play, we're going to beat them. ” .. Or how about Roy Williams throwing his sport jacket off in the NCAA tournament and briefly charging after Duke's coach K... Let's not forget folks, this isn't the NBA where fines are given out everyday, this is college basketball where sometimes a coach or even a player for that matter says or does things to get thier team fired up.. Seriously, after hearing the Blue Jays media, I really don't like them. Yeah, Greg Marshall is pissed cuse he knows next season and the season after we're going to kick the Blue Jay's ass with stronger teams. All I have to say about Nebraska media right now is, " Basketball appears to be drawling alot of attention ever since big red Football has gone shamefully dorment. Even though my school is Wichita State, what does Nebraska have on KU-the inventors of the game of basketball OR KSU- Another D1 Kansas school who can soundly beat them in basketball any day of the week?" This young WSU team with a firey coach just went up to Creighfdovjkrfo? (spelling) and drew the largest ever Nebraska basketball audience. What is the state of Nebraska going to do when a really good WSU basketball team goes up to play in the mere future? What are they going to do about improving KU and KSU teams in the future? They might as well put their red and blue away. Cuse in the following years, all 3 d1 Kansas basketball programs are going to steal the show. All while big red football continues to suck and forces them to watch basketball.
    it's up in the air

Uh, I like the gist of your message but basketball was invented at YMCA in Springfield, Mass. Good post though :good:

Go Shocks!!!!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Never let facts get in the way of a good rant...
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

basketball

Haha. Wow... I had a good rant going. But if you REALLY want to get technical, Naismith posted the offical rules of basketball in 1892, six years before his gig at KU. But to your benifet. The only teams that were around back then that we would know today that KU played against were: Nebraska, K-State, and Missouri.
        it's up in the air

Comment

Working...
        X