Cox KS 22 Quality Poor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cox KS 22 Quality Poor?

Is the quality for everybody else sucking? Frankly I think it might be better to pay for the home team internet feed than watch cox 22.

Don't get me started on Cox 22...I have satellite.

Comment

Re: Cox KS 22 Quality Poor?

Originally posted by SB Shock
      Is the quality for everybody else sucking? Frankly I think it might be better to pay for the home team internet feed than watch cox 22.
      I went back and watched a little of the game from the gocreighton page. I would have rather put up with their play by play and color guy, then listen to Craig and Bruce and the distorted 22 feed.

It's better than nothing, but with the quality of our program I know we can do better than this.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

One issue I have is you can barely see the game clock.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
          :good:
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You can't see the shot clock at all.

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
              :good: :good:
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                ... and they completely missed the last 10 seconds of the first half (well, that's probably a good thing). :D

Also, I wonder about the age of the 'vintage era' camera's they use? 1959? :D

Seriously, it's better than nothin' and I'll keep on watchin'. :good:
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                  ... and they completely missed the last 10 seconds of the first half (well, that's probably a good thing). :D

That is what I was wondering is it the camera or the method they send the feed. Initially I thought it was the camera but not sure. All I know is that I don't see much difference between last nights game and the VHS tapes of shocker games from the late 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by wsubball96
                    Originally posted by WstateU

That is what I was wondering is it the camera or the method they send the feed. Initially I thought it was the camera but not sure. All I know is that I don't see much difference between last nights game and the VHS tapes of shocker games from the late 80's.
                    That's like a 21st century equivalent to having the producer and station GMs head on a pike.

:good:

But seriously, I tend to listen to MK and mute the tele. Since I have DirecTv Channel 22 is not an option but would certainly watch and likely switch between the narrative of Bruce & C.S. and M.K. & Coach.

Remember folks, as with football, bad TV is better than no TV, and I'm not calling the coverage poor. Count our blessings...

Go Shocks!!!!
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
                      Agreed !! Oh and while were baggin on broadcasts ,, CU has most there games on Sirrus Radio ,,,, But Damn are there anouncers awwwwfull
                      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
                        Got satellite for the skin flicks??? :D

Comment

I was wondering is it the camera or the method they send the feed. Initially I thought it was the camera but not sure. All I know is that I don't see much difference between last nights game and the VHS tapes of shocker games from the late 80's.
                          Well I decided to dig into the archives and found this gem. I'm sad to say that the video quality back in the Folgler days (late 80's) was better than what cox22 is putting out now. ..... by the way.. the ref on the ground is Jim Bain (current MVC head of officials) ISU blue finished the game with only 4 players

IMPORTANT! Please respect my wishes and not download this file. I will go over my bandwidth limit and they will shut my site down. Sorry.

Late 80's recorded with a VCR

Comment

That video was great evidence that Cox 22's technology is stuck in the 70's. I would be much happier with that video production today than what we have to watch & listen to now. I can't see faces or sometimes read numbers, either.

But, I guess this is all better than nothing.

Comment

I was wondering is it the camera or the method they send the feed. Initially I thought it was the camera but not sure. All I know is that I don't see much difference between last nights game and the VHS tapes of shocker games from the late 80's.
                              Well I decided to dig into the archives and found this gem. I'm sad to say that the video quality back in the Folgler days (late 80's) was better than what cox22 is putting out now. ..... by the way.. the ref on the ground is Jim Bain (current MVC head of officials) ISU blue finished the game with only 4 players

IMPORTANT! Please respect my wishes and not download this file. I will go over my bandwidth limit and they will shut my site down. Sorry.

Late 80's recorded with a VCR
                              Classic stuff... sure brings back a lot of memories of that game. This video is worthy of its own thread on Valleytalk.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X