No announcement yet.

N. dakota game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scored in the 60's at home, against a small team. LOL at all those in the prediction thread who thought we would get in the 80's. Don't quit your day job folks, you don't have a chance in Vegas.

Fever did well in his prediction though. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
      Scored in the 60's at home, against a small team. LOL at all those in the prediction thread who thought we would get in the 80's. Don't quit your day job folks, you don't have a chance in Vegas.

Fever did well in his prediction though. Good job.
      lol.. thanks..

If we're being limited to the 60's against non-D1 teams, I really am fearing the beginning of the Valley slate..

Granted, if we could ever have a FT % greater than a team full of blind people, it would help a little.

Ya, the days of the 80's are long gone.. for now..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm in Houston on business, was the Chuck sold out and all the seats filled? I hope that helped to impress Mr. Coy. Was there any special announcement for the guy, did any signs from the student section regarding this kid show up?

Comment

Sold out but plenty of empties. I didn't see a Coy sign and if he was sitting where I think he was he left at the media timeout with around 954.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            Sold out but plenty of empties. I didn't see a Coy sign and if he was sitting where I think he was he left at the media timeout with around 954.
            I saw him stay the whole game and there was 1 or 2 signs, someone told me they saw 2 and I definitely saw 1.

Comment

Wasnt worried about this one. CU will tell us alot about this team.
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
                Originally posted by SubGod22
                I saw him stay the whole game and there was 1 or 2 signs, someone told me they saw 2 and I definitely saw 1.
                From where I sit I couldn't be sure where he was. I went with my friends best guess as he had a better angle from his seats.

I did see some students with a sign or two but being that I was behind I never saw what they said and never saw them on the video board.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I did see one sign. They showed it on the board so it was very, very hard to read. Think it said something like "Johnny Coy, you sure would look good in black and gold." Or something like that. Like I said, it was up on the board and not very clear. I'm sure our first half really impressed Mr. Coy with our grand design on how to play basketball. Hopefully, the second half was more impressive to him. I have no doubt he is aware after this exhibition that we could use his help.

Comment

In Ted's post came show what's up with Paula's criticism of Hawkin's "showmanship"? Did anyone catch anything out of the ordinary for a "booyah!"? I am in section 102 and didn't see anything. Perhaps Paula has an issue with dunks?
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

There were some unusual lineups in the game in the first half. I thought Marshall was trying to demonstrate that WSU has absolutely no backup at the 3, which is Coy's position.

If that was the plan, it was successful.

A lot of good things need to happen pretty quickly. WSU has a pretty tough opening couple of games in league play.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
                        In Ted's post came show what's up with Paula's criticism of Hawkin's "showmanship"? Did anyone catch anything out of the ordinary for a "booyah!"? I am in section 102 and didn't see anything. Perhaps Paula has an issue with dunks?
                        Well, there was the 360 that he threw down... :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
                          I thought A.J.'s dunk was pretty sweet, however ----- if he had missed it, he would have looked REAL silly. Glad it went in. And he looked good doing it.

Now as to Mr. Chamberlain (at least I'm pretty sure it was Reggie) trying to dribble under the basket to the other side while being heavily defended, someone needs to inform him he needs more than a 2" strip of floor to be able to keep the ball in bounds.

Comment

Coy came down from the stands and huddled with the team after the game
                            was over, and he was with what looked like one of our baseball players.

Comment

I want that kid.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                                I want that kid.
                                :yes:
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X