Number change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number change

My wife dearly loves going to watch our shockers. She is the one that noticed that Ramone was wearing the number 50 in the last game and not his usual 10 spot. Wassup? If a number change causes him to play lights out lets change everones jersey number.

I think he got blood on his jersey, so he had to change shirts.

Comment

Yeah, he started out with his usual 10 jersey but I guess got blood on it.

Comment

well, he was five times the player after the change! :posterwsu:

Comment

Actually I believe it is a new WSU marketing scheme. Each player is being given 2 jerseys with different number so they can double their merchandise sales.

Comment

Maybe it was just snot? I mean the way sports is going these days it will be _any_ bodily fluid is an automatic jersey change. Not the least of which is urine that the Creighton guys will have running down their pants when Hannah's last second 3 pointer drops in the hoop for victory at their place -- but then again the game will be over so no need to change their pants. I'm just saying ....
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by alfreema
              Maybe it was just snot? I mean the way sports is going these days it will be _any_ bodily fluid is an automatic jersey change. Not the least of which is urine ...
              Insert Bill Walker joke here...

Comment

Maybe it was just snot? I mean the way sports is going these days it will be _any_ bodily fluid is an automatic jersey change. Not the least of which is urine that the Creighton guys will have running down their pants when Hannah's last second 3 pointer drops in the hoop for victory at their place -- but then again the game will be over so no need to change their pants. I'm just saying ....
                Frankly, we are going to have to play a hell of a lot better at CU or we will be the ones being embarrassed. If the last two games is any indication of the way this team is going to play in Conference, we are in trouble with a capital "T".

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
                  Frankly, we are going to have to play a hell of a lot better at CU or we will be the ones being embarrassed. If the last two games is any indication of the way this team is going to play in Conference, we are in trouble with a capital "T".
                  We will probably lose Sunday, but we won't get "embarrassed". This team will be competitive...not that I will be happy with a loss, but just sayin...
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Glad to see ole number 10 back in tonight, which is Ramon's target for rebounding every game he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                      Glad to see ole number 10 back in tonight, which is Ramon's target for rebounding every game he plays.
                      First half target

Comment

Working...
                      X