Where's Wu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Wu?

If you're a friend of WuShock on Facebook you may have already found this site.

Re: Where's Wu?

Originally posted by RoyalShock
    If you're a friend of WuShock on Facebook you may have already found this site.

http://whereswu.com/
    Thanks for the link Royal... that's good ole' Marketing 101... gave me a pretty good chuckle. :D

I've also enjoyed the new WSU commercials featuring WUShock. WU is quite unique and the more 'impressions' the better. The marketing company (advertising agency) should continue to build his image around the area... especially to the youngsters.

:posterwu:

Wichita State University: What is WuShock?
    The AOL.com video experience serves up the best video content from AOL and around the web, curating informative and entertaining snackable videos.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Where's Wee Shock? My mom came to a volleyball match with my wife and I awhile back--she hasn't lived in Wichita for years and she asked where 'Wee' Shock went? I couldn't give her an answer, as I have never heard. It seems to me that Wee has been gone since the 1980's or 90's, right?

Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
        Where's Wee Shock? My mom came to a volleyball match with my wife and I awhile back--she hasn't lived in Wichita for years and she asked where 'Wee' Shock went? I couldn't give her an answer, as I have never heard. It seems to me that Wee has been gone since the 1980's or 90's, right?

Anyone know?
        The last I recall seeing WeeShock was at a football game in the mid 80’s. IMO Wee was an embarrassment to the university and wasn’t up to the standards of WuShock. I’m not sure I can adequately describe what or who Wee Shock resembled, however E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial first comes to mind. If Wee ever returns, an ‘Extreme Makeover’ is a must.
        :D
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
          Originally posted by shockar25

Anyone know?
          The last I recall seeing WeeShock was at a football game in the mid 80’s. IMO Wee was an embarrassment to the university and wasn’t up to the standards of WuShock. I’m not sure I can adequately describe what or who Wee Shock resembled, however E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial first comes to mind. If Wee ever returns, an ‘Extreme Makeover’ is a must.
          :D
          I don't remember thinking a whole lot of Wee either. Interesting Shocker trivia though. I guess they were trying to cater to kids with Wee, but doesn't WU cater to kids? That old WU was pretty scary looking though--maybe they were afraid he would frighten the kids!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOKF...eature=related
            SFL is back!

Comment

That's a pretty fun site, I wish I went sledding with Wu. I guess I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for him.

Comment

My daughter both loves and is terrified by WU.

At games she will beg to see "shocker" and when he comes up? Scared to death, won't let go of me.

Comment

Working...
                X