Iiiiiiiiit's Good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iiiiiiiiit's Good!

Anytime the 'Cuse goes down it's a good day in my book.....I bet Jimmy B was crying a river after this one.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Well did like one win by Syracuse this year!

Losing to a Mid oh my :D 8) :posterwu:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Re: Iiiiiiiiit's Good!

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Anytime the 'Cuse goes down it's a good day in my book.....I bet Jimmy B was crying a river after this one.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/photos...meId=283500183
      Enjoy it while it lasts Cleveland State. Winning in the Carrier Dome is a curse. :shock:

Comment

Winning at the Cuse in a 'one and done fashion' at the Dome, made us chuckle all the way to the bank as the 24,000 fans went home mumuring to themselves. The TV announcers of that game were perplexed because their script was imperceptible. Soon, the Shocks would be ranked 8th in the Nation. FSF took a day off and just happened to watch Coach Turgeon on a ESPN gig called something like "Cold Pizza?" Next thing I knew, the Shocks went to Sin City---- but what happened in Vegas--- did not stay in Vegas. Orange ya glad that we are finally back on the road to the Dance? Cleveland State Vikings---the baton and the spell is all yours.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I'd much rather take a game in Syracuse over anything within a 100 mile radius of Vegas ever again.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Re: Iiiiiiiiit's Good!

Originally posted by WuDrWu

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/photos...meId=283500183

Amazing finish.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

FEATURED COMMENT

“ Syracuse should never be ranked ... they always lose to mid-major teams at home!” -- maxx84
              Cleveland St. 72, Syracuse 69 »

from espn.com's Featured Comment, I chuckled and thought you all might enjoy. :wsu_posters:

Comment

One thing about Syracuse, they are tough to beat at home. The 60 foot shot sunk them. It goes to again remind us what can happen on any given day. The most talented and favored team does not always win.

Reflecting back to our Dome victory, brings to mind us having a huge lead that was commencing to vanish into thin air. Kind of like the KC Chiefs? Well it was not that bad.

We seemed to have the game in our hip pocket until Matty B. telegraphed a lazy cross court pass that the Cuse player anticipated the week before. This Cus player was going for the break-away-slam for the win. However, instead of sulking, Matt turned on his after-burner and caught this player and was on him like a tenacious gnat--but had the presence of mind not to foul. Instead of just stuffing the rock like a Christmas goose, the Orangeman missed the sure-fire basket. What a release from an anxiety attack that was for the good guys to add to our list of Shocker accolades.

By next Season, we will have a team assembled here that can sneak up and rock, sock and shock some highly touted teams again. Thus far, we are competing against such teams but falling short with our young team. Soon, what happened in Vegas will stay in Vegas and we will scratch and claw our way back to the Dance.

REPLY #7
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Syracuse should go on the road because they play like crap in front of there own fans. HAHAHAHAHA
                  First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTCH3JxCVgQ ah the memories...

Comment

One of my favorite teams to get beat. The two others are coached by Bruce Weber and Bruce Pearl.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                        Quite possibly the finest first half of basketball I've ever seen from a Shocker team... and I've watched many, many games through the years. :good:
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                          Thanks Rosewood....man that made my day...great music too
                          1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Working...
                          X