No announcement yet.

Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSU is a good university, but they are not on the 'cutting edge' of education.
    When I attended Graduate School there, I had the same textbook in a course that I had as a Junior at the University of Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
      WSU is a good university, but they are not on the 'cutting edge' of education.
      When I attended Graduate School there, I had the same textbook in a course that I had as a Junior at the University of Houston.
      Bleh. Your experience is not representative of the college.

The Barton School of Business can hold its ground with most universities around the nation. The things they are doing with Koch and the Institute of Market Based Management is very exciting. I have taken most of those courses and they are phenomenal. I know most of the professors (PHD's that also work full-time at Koch).

Entrepreneurship is one of the top programs in the nation.

Koch can hire anybody they want but they choose a lot of WSU grads because we are well-trained and prepared to make an impact.

P.S.

Several textbooks I used were also used at Harvard. I have NO IDEA what you are talking about on that issue. I've watched K-State students come over to WSU during summer break and absolutely struggle in WSU finance classes. I don't know what level they teach at Silo-Tech, but their complaints are similar to what you hear from students that come to WSU from places like Butler... "It's sooo hard".

T

...8)

Comment

Back to the topic at hand...

OJ Avworo - Navy Midshipmen

10 GP

10 Starts

4.2 ppg

3.4 apg

3.1 rpg

0.091% from three

Comment